the fight

part of the group is about believing in yourself and having swag I guess 😕 .
I was in my room, and Suzie was in hers, I was wearing my pink brand, sports bra, top, with some shorts, and socks, my hair was long, and out with my bandanna. Suzie had on a towel, and some nike ✔️ flip flops, 😭😂, ( what are those ) nahh, I'm just playing 😭😂, anyways, a few minuets later, there was a instant loud banging on the door, and it just kept on going, so me and Suzie ran out of our rooms, down the stairs, and to the door, and opened it to see, Natasha looking all beat up 😱 .

( remember I think the last chapter when Sabrina met Hennessy, and had then told Natasha about her, think about that ) .

( now that were back from commercial break 😭😂 ), hope you remember what just had happened 😕 ) .

s: Natasha what happened to you, Sabrina move the blanket off the couch, don't give shit to this bitch 😭😂
n: HEYY !
S: just kidding 😭😂
N: mhm
So tell us what happened, and oh Suzie out,
S: why you guys keeping secrets from me
N: I think we should just tell her,  okay, then, well, here it goes, justin cheated on me, and had got me pregnant, and then the other day, Sabrina had met, Hennessy, his new girlfriend, and he said he got her pregnant, and she told Sabrina that she wasn't pregnant, ( speaking fastly )
S: wow, did you say prego
Yeah she said it, now what happened ?
N: me, and " miss henny boo " got into it, 👊
,and she won !
S: wow you should've done that, now  get out, go home ( getting her up, and pushing her out the door .