no

Justin texted me today, I just left it on read ,and then he decided to call me, what do you want,
J: listen don't hang up, but I just wanted to let you know that I know you were playing about the baby thing ,and all of that, that's why I acted like I didn't care, just to see your reaction,"
don't lie Justin, go with your hoe .
I hung up the phone
K: "hunk hunk , come on,"
I walked to my window ,and yelled at Kayla to tell her to come inside, I still have to get dressed, I'm still in my towel.
I put on a red halter top ,with some back ripped shorts ,and the red black and white double nickel Jordan's, I got my brown mcm book bag ,and packed it up, I took out my hair wrap ,and let my hair stay flat ,and flow down my back, I put my book bag on my back and left to get into Kayla's car.
we were going to the mall today, just to hang out ,and chill.
guess what we saw Justin with his new hoe,
J: "hey this is my new girlfriend named Natasha,"
N: "hi, she waved, so your not as ugly as he said,"
Thank You Natasha, I looked at him raising my fleek eyebrows,
J: "I never said that,"
mhm
K: so that means your hoe is lying
N: bitches
what the hell, fuck you, I sticked up my middle finger ,and went into forever twenty one.
oh my gosh look it's Nicki Minaj, let's go come on, I pulled Kayla's arm we waited on the line for a few, I'm a huge fan.
N-M: Hi beautiful, here's my signature ,and you were one of the first few people here ,so you get a free ticket to the concert, I love you so much I see all your fan Instagram post.
I love you too, I jumped off screaming and so happy
K: look they took pictures
oh look there only fifth teen dollars, I'm definitely buying, let's go
?: here's your picture that's will be fifth teen dollars
I love it, here you go, she said she loved me, I screamed a bit more
I took the picture stared at it for a while then finally put it in my book bag neatly and carefully.
K: ooh sales inside of the phone case boutique
let's go there

after a few shopping, we went to my house ,and then she went home.