𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺: 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘯, 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭?!?

❝Jungwon, What do you do for a living?❞ 

Cheonsa's Father asks, as formal and strict as ever, making Cheonsa wonder if he works as a detective in his spare time.

Jungwon answers immediately with confidence in his voice, not wanting to ruin his image in front of Cheonsa's father.

❝I serve as a police officer in the city's police department, dedicating the past one and a half years to this profession,❞
Jungwon confidently states. 
He feels a sense of relief, having successfully conveyed his message.

Anticipation fills the air as Jungwon awaits Cheonsa's father's response, intensely aware that her father may hold certain expectations regarding his background. 

The atmosphere becomes tense as Cheonsa's father purses his lips and nods, leaving Jungwon to interpret whether the reaction is positive or negative.

❝Oh my! That's really good! We can entrust Cheonsa to you!❞
Cheonsa's mother skillfully breaks the ice at the dining table, though her words unintentionally cause Cheonsa to flinch.

Despite not having officially released their relationship status, Cheonsa's mom seem to treat the dinner as if she is on the verge of moving into a married life with two kids, a dog, and a car for a family of four.

Now, Cheonsa expects for Jungwon to clarify the misunderstanding about their relationship status. 

However, Jungwon's response takes her by surprise. 

Instead of correcting the assumption, he warmly smiles at her mother and nods, a faint reddish tint on his cheeks. 

This unexpected reaction leaves Cheonsa looking at him in utter shock, realizing that things may have just taken an unexpected turn.

On the contrary, Cheonsa's father purses his lips once more.
Jungwon remains uncertain about the meaning of this reaction, increasing his tension. 

There again, Cheonsa's father breaks the silence, prompting Jungwon to refocus his attention on him.

❝So,❞ he begins,

❝What is it that you like about her? And, more importantly, what are your intentions with my daughter, Jungwon?❞

Cheonsa's eyes widened in disbelief, causing her to choke on her drink as she looked at her dad.