𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 {1}

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝.

𝐀𝐒 the final school day came to an end;

 The air was thick with a bittersweet feeling, a mix of relief, excitement, and a touch of sadness.

The sound of the school bell reverberated through the halls, echoing in every student's ears, signalling the end of another academic year.

The students' voices rose with the bell's chime, filling the corridors with chatter and laughter as they made their way to their designated classrooms for the event day activities.

Each classroom was a hub of energy, brimming with excitement and anticipation, as students of all ages eagerly participated in the activities.

From the junior students' boisterous games to the seniors' sophisticated projects, every activity was a reflection of the student's unique talents and interests.

Yet, amidst all the hustle and bustle, there was one girl who seemed oblivious to the festivities.

A quiet and diligent student sat hunched over her desk, her eyes focused intently on the card she was making.

"Cheonsa, come on!! You're going to miss a lot of fun stuff!"

"Later,"

"Again, with that word!"

Her friend, desperate to draw her away from her work, pleaded with her to join in the fun, but Cheonsa remained resolute.

Her mind was preoccupied with the man she had been secretly admiring for all of her school years.

She had poured all her heart and soul into crafting the perfect card to confess her feelings, but the thought of facing him in person was too daunting.

So instead, she poured all her emotions into the intricate design of the card, hoping it would convey the depth of her feelings.

As the day wore on, Cheonsa's friend eventually gave up on trying to persuade her to join the activities.

Cheonsa remained glued to her work, her fingers deftly folding and creasing the card, her heart heavy with unspoken words.

With a sense of accomplishment filling her chest, she leaned back in her chair and let out a satisfied sigh.

The air was still, save for the faint rustling of leaves outside her window. She gazed out at the vibrant blue sky, marbled with cottony white clouds, and felt her spirits lift.

In her hands, she held the fruit of her labour: a beautiful card that practically radiated positivity.

The sky blue hue was soft and inviting, like a cosy blanket on a chilly night. 

On its surface, she had meticulously scrawled words of encouragement and love, filling every inch of the two pages with her heartfelt sentiments.

Each letter was a tiny masterpiece, crafted with care and precision. 

She had poured over the words, tweaking and adjusting until they flowed smoothly and sounded just right. 

And now, with the final word written and the ink still drying, she felt an immense sense of pride.

As she ran her fingers over the delicate paper, she could almost feel the love and warmth emanating from it.

She knew that whoever received this card would feel the same way, their hearts filled with joy and appreciation.