𝘖𝘯𝘦: 𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯

𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 in a rush and always on the move

Introducing... Cheonsa.

It's a trait that serves her well in her line of work.

This sneaky bandit is a true expert of thievery, a master in pickpocketing and shoplifting, and is particularly adept at using the tactic of stealing without getting caught, commonly known as the "five-finger discount."

She can steal the wings off a butterfly without anyone noticing.

Her sticky fingers move so deftly and quickly that even the most watchful eye is left flabbergasted.

And it's not just her criminal prowess that's impressive.

She's a smooth talker, a siren of persuasion, and a Jedi mind trickster all rolled into one.

In fact, she's so good at getting what she wants that she can convince a cat to bark like a dog or a squirrel to sing like a canary.

Well, here's a little secret - most of what the description about her is as true as Santa Clause.

But if someone had to describe her in a nutshell, they'd say she's a sly fox.

Today, however, is not a day for an animal-
Sly fox, rather.

She has her sights set on something very special: a dog collar made of 24k gold.

It's the kind of thing that will make her dog the talk of the town, and she has been saving up for weeks to buy it.

A feeling of pride swells within her chest as she struts into the store with her head held high.

Surprisingly, she has achieved something that seems impossible before;

Saving up a decent amount of cash without resorting to begging, borrowing or stealing from her ever-grumpy brother.

But alas, as she saunters into the store with a triumphant smile on her face, a wave of dread washes over her.

Her heart sinks as she realizes she has left her card and wallet sitting snugly on her kitchen counter at home as if they are enjoying a cozy afternoon nap.

All her hard-earned savings are now useless, and she feels like a fool for being so forgetful.

"It's fine, right?..."
She tells the seller, a kind older man who has always been friendly to her.

"I can come back later and pay for it."
But the man shakes his head.

"I'm sorry, miss. I can't do that. I need the payment upfront."
Cheonsa pleads a couple more tries with him but to no avail.

She needs it now as she is in a rush, late for a family reunion,

But actually, she just can't afford to wait.

Her eyes are glued to the shimmering collar, its intricate design and lustrous gold making her heart skip a beat.

She runs her fingers over the smooth surface, feeling the cold metal against her skin.

Clicking her tongue in frustration, she racks her brain for a way to get her hands on it.

Her mind races, desperately trying to come up with a plan.

Putting down the collar, she glances at her empty pockets, feeling a pang of annoyance:
no cash, no cards, and no jewelry to exchange for the precious item.

Her frustration grows with each passing second, her impatience only adding to her already mounting stress.

As she stares at the wanted item, she knows there is only one way to get it.

She has to steal it.

Guys she is actually good please trust me