(Platonic) male!child reader scenario

10:04 am.

Minutes flew past like seconds, the cast was wondering when they would do some spontaneous challenge from Caine.

As they walked down the hall together, they all heard a sound.

"It's coming from the stage, we should go check it out" Ragatha said.

"Yeah, maybe it's Caine and Bubble?" Zooble said tiredly.

As they walked down to the stage, stepping closer and closer.

The noise got fainter.

Gangle went to go peek through the curtain, no Caine was in sight but an abstraction monster was there, standing over someone, something vaguely familiar.

"But no one abstracted, who is f PLOP is that," Jax muttered "and why the s KABOOM! Is there a little kid over there?" He said pointing to a shy boy, wrapped around the curtains.

"He was crying before, for sure, any little kid would be terrified wound up here like us." Pomni said examining the boy.

"There was this big mouth thing, and this monster, and mouth guy got glitchy and-"

"Wait, hold up. Caine got killed?!" Gangle said, but interrupted by a roaring sound coming from the monster standing over, a dead Caine and a popped Bubble.

As the cast split up into pairs, running north, south east or west.

Zooble and Gangle distracted the monster for the longest amount, both huffing and puffing like crazy. Helping the other pairs to get togheter to discuss a plan.

"We should set up a trap, ambush the monster" Ragatha said. So Kinger use your Insect Collection to lure hungry as Monster into said trap, then use some rope or anything stretchy will do, then monster comes in, goes in trap, dies BOOM!" Ragatha said.

As the groups found their materials, they set the trap up.

Ragatha and Pomni helped with the rope, tying it from the roof to floor. Kinger using his insects to form a trail towards the rope. And Jax 'tried' to cheer the kid up.

As Zooble and Gangle ran back, hiding behind blocks, the monster, intrigued by the trail of bugs, eating them as he walked by, turning them from healthy bugs to static fizzes.

Jax gave Ragatha and Pomni the signal, as the monster stepped on the rope, Higher and higher he went, Pomni and Ragatha had built a stairway up, Jax grabbed the kid's hand and dragged him up there.

"So kid, you like big scary monsters?"

"I feel kinda bad, could I give it a hug?"

"Suit yourself, you're going to get hurt though. But, not my problem, go ahead kid." Jax said grinning slightly.

As the kid hugged the monster, sincerity in his eyes. The monster returned back to Caine, "sorry I abstracted, I was just thinking what you guys wanted to add to the circus and I though about the exit and-"

"It's alright, we're just happy that you're back."

Sorry if this chapter was kinda rushed, I'm not rlly in the best mood. Sorry if this platonic chapter was trash, I don't rlly do platonic stuff that much. Sooo yeah.

Byeee

-bymblebee