Abstraction !Scenario!

Warning!
This chapter includes, Death, Abstraction and swearing! You are free to skip this chapter if you aren't comfortable with this kinda stuff.

Pomni POV

I woke up gasping for air, I had a dream, a horrible dream, likely a nightmare, I found myself remembering my past life, my parents, my friends, everyone.

I decided to go outside for some fresh air, I opened the door, as suspected nobody was awake yet, I walked past Kaufmo's door.

With a Red Cross on the door and a static of glitches and caution tape. I walked a fair distance away from it and decided to go outside near the digital lake. After many twists and turns I found myself staring into a pool of nothingness.

Pomni, Are you there? Come back home! Please we all miss you!

I heard a voice a raspy, croaky voice, calling for me, suddenly I was teleported back to my room, and I saw the door. The exit door suddenly disappear before my eyes.

𝑒xƗ𝐓 𝓭ØØя, м𝔂 ᒪƗⓕ𝑒, м𝔂 卩𝐚я𝑒𝐍𝐓丂, м𝔂 ⓕяƗ𝑒𝐍𝓭丂, м𝔂 卩ยя卩Ø丂𝑒. (Exit door, my life, my parents, my friends, my purpose)

I began laughing manically, scribbling exit over and over again, slowly turning a dark shade of black, I could hear the voice loop in my head over and over.

Exit

Exit

Exit

𝑒ⓧᎥT

Neon eyes appeared on my body like pimples, half my body was already the soulless black, my room was covered in scribbles, I was done my graffiti and my whole body has abstracted already, If I die, let me return to my old life.

Please

Ragatha POV

Pomni was being suspiciously late, was she hunting for that door again?

Me and Jax decided to find Pomni, first her room.

"Okay doll face, why do we have to find Pomni again? She probably slept in again." Jax muttered flatly.

"Because Pomni is our friend and we need to check up on her once in a while" as I arrived at Pomni's door we started ringing the doorbell and knocking.

"Pomni? Are you in there? Are you sick because if you are we can tell Caine and-"

"Shut it Raggedy Ann, I got keys remember? If she's sleeping or sick we can tell Caine" Jax smirked as he jabbed the key into the doorknob and unlocked it to present a fully abstracted Pomni.

"Hey Pomni thanks for looking after this, Gotta go!" Jax said picking up a blue bowling ball and running away to tell Caine.

"AHHHH!" Ragatha screamed as she ran away from a bloodthirsty and insane Pomni.

Pomni's demonic roars filled the circus

Crashing into walls and breaking any obstacles that stood her way.

"Pomni abstracted? Let me find her!" Caine said in a heroic voice,

"HELP MEE!" Ragatha yelled with a monstrous Pomni behind her back. Ragatha tripped, half her body was glitchy and static, she covered her face and...

"Pomni was floating in the air, trying to escape but failing tremendously, "And into the cellar you go!" Caine said dropping Pomni down a hole filled with neon eyes, waiting for their moment to return.

Zooble handed Jax 5 bucks after that

"Jeez Kinger, I'd always thought you'd abstract before anyone but Pomni? She has on,y been here for like what? 3 months and already abstracted?" Zooble muttered.

"I know, she was so bubbly and sweet. I'd never think she would be insane" Ragatha said in a sad tone. Jax eyed her when she said Pomni wasn't insane. "Trust me the last thing Pomni was is sane. She did herself a favour. She could hang out with Queenie down there ay Kinger?" Jax said.

"QUEENIE? WHERE?" Kinger said getting excited in the mention of Queenie.

"Anyways I'm hungry can I eat now?" Jax muttered, stretching his arms.

The cast left one by one, leaving Ragatha by herself. Thinking of Pomni, her fallen friend before realising everyone has left her.

Ugh so much words! But wasn't the best death thing ever, but I enjoyed Pomni abstract scene. It was fun to write I normally just freestyle it so it might be bad, ty AlexandraBlackAngel for requesting this Death! We all knew Pomni was going to abstract anytime soon, since she is already insane. Anyways ty for reading and c u next time!

-bymblebee

Edit: I just realised, Gangle hasn't even spoke in this chapter