Contortion (Gangle and zooble scenario)

This chapter was based off @Mintly_bags1 great idea! You saw YN and Pomni's performance now you will see Zooble and Gangle's performance!

"Zooble and Gangle! Please come up to the stage and explain what you are doing!" Bubble said.

As Zooble and Gangle walked up on the stage, Zooble whispered in Gangle's ear "Just like we practiced right?" They said with a smile, or at least that's what Gangle thought,

"We will be doing a contortion performance" Zooble said in a monotone voice.

As she brought out a suitcase, a pretty tiny suitcase at that, it looked like a suitcase some 5year old would bring to the airport.

As gangle headed out, waved to Caine and Bubble giving them a smile.

As she twisted her ribbons (?)

Turning them to adjust to the suitcase, gangle took a deep breath as Zooble closed the suitcase (they can't die in the digital world dw)

As Zooble walked around with the suitcase in hand.

Caine and Bubble clapped lightly, well Bubble just chomped their teeth.

As Zooble and left, they thought.

Holy shit I left gangle in the suitcase.

Sorry this is a short chapter I don't rlly know anything else to write abt contortion I'm sorry pls forgive me! I'll update again if I feel like it I have a lot of ideas but I'm not in the mood to write it.

Dw someone took the Crazy Bubble Lady nobody needs to search for her

Byeeeeee~

-bymblebee