Queen (cast and fem reader platonic oneshot)

Requested by: Dragon_Cookie10

"I should run away" you thought.

I can't get out of here, it's like I'm suffocating, I can't see anything, just millions of eyes.

I tripped over something, I looked down closely, some sorta staff?

I picked it up ever so slightly, I don't even know what this thing does but it's going to kill me, I know it,

Nobody's Pov

The staff lit up like a flashlight. YN could now see her surroundings, "I wonder if this thing could get me out, and possibly to the real world!" YN'S face lit up with hope.

"AUGH! Wait what the shi-BOING!" On the cellar walls there was a portal? YN was hesitant to go through but she succumbed eventually.

YN saw a bunch of people? They were in strange weird shapes and colours that puzzled YN. She watched as Caine explained a challenge of some sort.

She slipped away silently, walking down the halls, with a happy bounce in her step.

She faced a door, a door with her face on it, with a red marker crossed her face out.

She suddenly looked at herself, she was normal (just imagine urself or an oc) but some of her arms and legs were still abstracted. And her eyes were neon.

YN heard a loud roar coming from the main room, "oh crap, I forgot to close the portal door" YN thought.

Screams of many different tones were heard she winced as some abstractions came flooding down the halls, destroying everything and everyone in their path.

She held in a breath as people or these cartoonish characters came running down the hall,

She sneezed in the worst possible time, revealing her clearly.

"No.... It can't be." Caine muttered, twiddling his fingers

"What are you saying Caine?" A character asked, she looked like a jester, weirdly enough a purple bunny's voice came "Yeah your psycho I know, but this makes no sense Caine"

"Some person online made this hack, a person, who could break the barriers of the cellar and here, I thought the bug was eventually fixed but, it's not," Caine explained.

"Please don' send me back! I mean no harm!" YN desperately pleaded.

"It's so lonely and dark there and-" "it's okay you're safe now. But for everybody else-"

"Done, I'll send them back right away" YN smiled.

YN'S POV

Finally I have a place to call home and people to call my friends.

Everything will work out great,

For me.

Hiii!

Sorry if this chapter isn't as you expected Dragon Cookie 10!

Should i make a chapter about the other abstractions coming back?

Yes

Or

No

Place your votes!

It's okay if you don't want to vote <3

The week is almost over so you know what that means...

Bye bye Ragatha

HELLOOOOO N!

Ik this is a TADC book but you gotta appreciate murder drones as well!

I'm doing an N pfp so the Uzi PFP is in the comment!

Byeeee~~

-bymblebee