Truth or Dare (Jax x READER!OC FLUFF)

Sorry I haven't updated for a while, but school is in 1 WEEK AAAA! But like y'all I saw like a 9 / 10 yr old in Sephora, the rumours r true, that girl was so horrible to the employees, and like my friend kept on coming up to the girl and saying she was 4,

But what happened to the times where little girls only wanted to go to Target for a new Barbie Doll or smth?? Or watched a bunch of Disney Channel movies instead of skibidi toilet??

Reader OC by ShinyPokeCat: Frosty

Listening to ELEVEN by IVE, pls listen to it it's rlly good.

FLUFF IN THIS CHAPTER

After a while in the Digital Circus Frosty began opening up to 'some' people. When I mean some I mean just Jax, they pranked together, told jokes to eachother.

And Frosty liked Jax more and more by the days.

(Also y'all do you guys want a valentines special? I might post it like late Jan cuz I might forget abt Valentine's Day since I am single, anybody else single?)

As Frosty followed Jax and the rest of the cast to the Stage Room, people started to question where Caine was..

"Today there will be no challenge! Caine has discovered a uhm... virus and is fixing it right now! So it's a day off!" Bubble said, as the rest of the cast cheered Frosty and Jax disappeared.

(My writing stinks like ASS ALSO THIS MIGHT BE PRETTY SHORT!)

As the cast headed to their rooms Ragatha had the bright idea...

"Do you guys want to play Truth or Dare??"

"What do you think Jax?" Frosty asked.

"Might be fun, I'm in"

The cast formed a circle around, first Zooble started.

"Okay... truth or dare Kinger!" Zooble said, everybody turned their heads to Kinger.

"Oh! Um. Dare!" Kinger said, his head bobbing up and down cartoonishly as he talked.

"I dare you to go into an abstracted characters room." Zooble said with a grim smile.

"Oohhhh damn, that stinks Kingy" Ragatha said, baby talking to Kinger though he was older than her.

(Y'all whenever I type Z the first thing it comes up with is Zooble AAAA)

As Kinger left the room to go into another room, Ragatha said..

"Hmmm. Jax Truth or Dare?" She said with a smirk. Frosty thought, she has something in her mind, Jax don't pick dare.

But Jax doing everything in his way to make life harder for himself said. "I pick dare I'm not a pus - BLEEP"

"Okay then, I dare you to stay in a room with Frosty for the rest of the game." Ragatha said.

"Did you only give me this dare so I could leave the game?" Jax said while pursing his lips.

"Yup"

As Frosty and Jax walked into a room, specifically yours, as you saw a giggle from Ragatha as she locked the doors.

You and Jax just talked for a while, planning pranks, talking little about your past life.

"Soooo, Frozone, I was thinking-" As Jax was explaining a prank to you, you fell asleep, resting your head on his shoulder which turned a purple bunny into a slightly red bunny.

He let you rest his head there as you cuddled up in the blankets entangling yourself in a web of blankets.

Hours passed until he too succumbed to rest.

With a hairball of fur curled up next to him.

Sorry ShinyPokeCat if the fluff part was short. But y'all is it just my school who makes us to reading assignments over the holidays and READING CHALLENGES?

RAAAAAAAA I HATE THEMMMM!

But SOME of the books are good, most of them aren't.

Also if you guys have a special someone for ur Valentines HAPPY EARLY VALENTINES! Also y'all my sister finally got the Stanley Cup, her friend ordered it online for her from Amazon. Bc in Australia we don't got Stanley cups in Target.

Not that I know of.

Also I tried getting a new pfp but all the pfps I like have the shitty ass preppy filter on them.. RAHHHHH!

683 Words