Blankets (Ragatha x Reader FLUFF)

Fluff ☁️
If for some odd reason you hate Ragatha or fluff, please leave 😊

Listening to LOVELY BASTARDS, if u don't know what it is U HAVE TO LISTEN TO IT.

The cast were doing a cinema challenge where you have to watch a movie of your least liked genre (ik it's a weird challenge I couldn't think of anything else)

Jax = horror movies - opposite - romance.

Gangle = dramas action movies - opposite - maybe a kids movie? (Not rlly much cool stuff other then friendship soo)

Pomni = Historical Drama (cuz she's a jester) - opposite - Sci Fi movies

Kinger = Detective (cuz like in chess u gotta be like smart abt which moves u make and in detective u gotta be smart?) -opposite - fantasy? (It's far from reality so)

Zooble = Thrillers - opposite - kids movie (cuz they do nothing in there)

Ragatha = romance ( I feel like she loves love? ) - opposite - horror and war (she doesn't like her let's just say that)

YN = (for the sake of this chapter let's say u like romance if u don't u like romance now) -opposite - horror

As Caine chucked the cast in seperate home cinema like rooms, as Caine and Bubble picked out popular movies from the human world.

Jax was grossed out by the many kissing scenes (I feel you man)

Gangle and Zooble were cringing at the "friendship is magic *twinkle twinkle sparkles*" (not all kids movies r like this some of them r good, and I used to watch stuff like this 💀)

Kinger was sleeping for the entirety of the fantasy movie

Pomni was fascinated by the disassembly drones but she was questioning about the future and where she would be. (Same Pomni, also just had to get the reference in there)

And Ragatha and YN, they weren't taking the horror movie so well.

"Is he- is he going to kill Frosty?" YN trembled even when they were covered in blankets, "I think he is" Ragatha said, horrified. "AHHHHH!!" Frosty screamed from the movie.

"NOOOOOO FROSTY!" YN screamed (me when my favourite k drama character is pregnant then her mother in law slaps her then she runs her over w/ a car, fuck you Park Seungbin's mum, I just made that up)

After the killer, killed ppl, including Gorey scenes which Ragatha covered YN'S eyes.

"Finally the killer did something good, they killed that bratty BLEEP Milan (srry if ur named Milan)"

"For reals"

After the movie was over, YN couldn't stop thinking abt how the killer could break in the digital world, kill her and destroy the earth. (I feel you YN)

But one thought was on Ragatha's mind.

I'm never watching a horror movies ever.

This chapter was inspired by my fear of horror movies, not really I just get rabid whenever someone forces me to watch one.

But I don't get how some people survive horror movies.

Like do you not get the weird feeling that the creepy stalker in that movie is prob staring outside of your window every night? Tracing every detail of your movements and actions? HOW DO U SURVIE THAT??

Well I guess byeeee

or will you see me again? n your closet....

-bymblebee