Claustrohpobia (Zooble x phobic!reader)

Part 2!
If y'all wondering how YN hasn't passed out or had a heart attack it's cuz she's in the digital world so yk Caine looks out for them once.

So she had a phobia of small spaces irl but in the digital world it's just a really really bad fear.

And Leonie_TheSimp I feel rlly bad for u so this one is for you! (I mean the chapter if u didn't get it :] )

If I use her or she pronouns instead of they them, it's cuz I always use her she. (Hershey)

YN POV :)

As YN got up, brushed their teeth and brushed their hair.

As they left, they walked down the hallway,

As the cast watched Caine explain the challenge for today.

YN dozed off.

But she heard one thing that caught her ear.

"You will be facing your worst fears for this challenge!" Caine narrated.

Oh.

No.

You stood there hyperventilating, as Zooble watched you they interrupted your sulk.

"Uh hey... YN was it? We gotta do the challenge. Come on, you got this" Zooble said forming a smile, at least that's what YN thought it was.

"Please make a line, the first one at the line will start the challenge off first!" Caine smiled.

Now that I think about it, Caine is like a nicer and less narcissistic version of Chris McLean from total drama.

"Wait how do you know our biggest fears?" Pomni asked, "Great question Pomni! Hubble did a little researching about your identity."

"That's right Caine! I know everything and everyone who enters the digital World!" Bubble said with a toothy grin,

First Kinger went up.

Since Kinger had a fear of heights, Caine decided to put him on a high platform. Like a sane person he screamed like hell, which is weird of Kinger to be sane... after a while Caine took pity on Kinger and brought him down.

Next, Ragatha.

Bubble plopped her in a cage, and when I mean cage I mean a see through block, and the started filling it up with fake spiders.

Ragatha curled up against the wall, wincing but still keeping an eye open.

"GET ME OUT CAINE!" Ragatha said banging on the wall frantically as the fuzzy fake spider crawled ever so slowly towards Ragatha,

After Bubble became bored, Pomni was up.

They put Pomni in a maze, a strange maze, with twists and turns that would constantly morph into objects, plants or even people, hurling insults at Pomni.

With a timer clicking down and Pomni going even more insane than she was before. Pomni managed to fight the sudden attacks from the maze and escaped it, being the first cast member who actually fought the fears instead of Caine or Bubble taking pity and getting them

This is referenced to the time where Pomni tried to get out of the digital world in the pilot

After Pomni who was muttering a bunch of bull crap, Jax stood up, unlike others he had, fake confidence, and immediately started gaslighting Caine. "Y'know Caine, I'm honestly glad you're doing this, because I'm prepared for this."

I'm too lazy to look up gaslighting or whatevs so I hope this is a bit similar to Jax's personality

He stepped in the Fright Zone,

She ra reference, anybody who knows this, you're a chad or should o say a THAD DOUBLE REFERENCE!

NPC'S Started spawning, crowding around him and squishing inside.

"Do you mind you fatties? Personal space is a thing?" Jax said pushing people away but the more he pushed the more they came closer to him.

Ngl I used to be rlly afraid of crowds and then I signed up for student leader in High school, and I was so nervous but for some bizarre reason, I won and is now a student leader, what the shi-

Jax eventually gave up pushing them away and just stood there sweating like hell, he looked alright from the outside but inside, he way freaking out, HOW MANY GERMS R ON THESE PPL? WHY DOES THIS GUY NOT USE DEODORANT?

After a while Caine and Bubble let him out, her sighed, feeling relieved.

Zooble stepped in, not giving a damn shit about anything.

The room was filled with people, girls, boys, trans people you name it.

All laughing at Zooble and getting insults out of their ass.

YN pressed against the wall, encouraging Zooble not to be afraid.

"Come on Zooble! They don't even exist! Why be afraid of something that doesn't exist?" YN said desperately.

"If that's all you got bring it on" Zooble said smirking.

Throughout all the insults about their body, their personality, she just smiled through it all.

Huh she really I something

Caine and Bubble finally let Zooble out.

"Phew! I couldn't last another second in there, YN good luck, don't be afraid, it won't hurt you" Zooble's words flowed into your mind like honey.

"Okay" you gave her a reassuring smile.

As you walked in the Fright Zone, it immediately shrunk, trapping you in, you could feel like you couldn't breathe, you felt like your lungs just shut down, you tried to increase the space but it never increased, it always stayed the same, small as it could be.

Your mind was thinking millions of things at once, you felt no fresh air in the enclosed space, but you heard Zooble's voice,

"Don't be afraid of something that can't hurt you."

"You got this YN"

After a staggering 30 minutes Caine dragged YN'S relived ass out of the Fright Zone

"I'm never doing that ever again" YN muttered

"You did so well YN! I'm so proud of you!" Zooble said, wrapping her in a big hug.

"Thanks," YN smiled, as YN and Zooble walked down the hall together, holding each other's hands in theirs. They started to engage in conversation.

A very long conversation.

That was too dam long and probably one of the longest chapters I have ever written.

Also I dint know how to end this chapter so it kinda sucks.

I hope you enjoyed this very long chapter, I don't think I will be doing this again.

Words: 1029

Byeeee

-bymblebee