How the Cast would Ask you Out (Part 1)

Rn I am listening to Government Hooker by Lady Gaga

Also 2 ppl voted for this sooo yeahhh! Dw the rest of the ideas in the voting chapter will be eventually released.

Let's just make you guys human bc why the hell would they ask u out in the digital circus? Like meet me at the circus tent at 3:00 and besides they don't know anything abt themselves.

Sooo HUMAN AU BOOM!! Also y'all my school starts tmr! T T
                                                O

First Pomni.

I feel like Pomni is like nervous and like stuttering like a broken record.

Like they would muster up the courage for a wave across a room, Pomni would prob avoid every social interaction so this is how they would ask you out.

Let's pretend ur at work or smth. A boring ass office job, your future is already planned out.

As you packed up the papers piled on your desk, a note fell out of a buttcrack between the papers, as you picked the note up a familiar face was peeping over the office cubicle.

If your brain can't function properly today, an office cubicle is those office jobs that have your claustrophobia at its peak, make sense? Also it's a small enclosed space for u to work in.

You read on, coffee staining the paper a yellowed brown.

The paper read...

Dear YN, I was wondering if you could meet me at the Coffee Shop at 4:00 PM at Saturday? I'll pay.

It's okay if you say no.

:)

-Pomni

You smiled across your face, your eyes were on Pomni for a while.

Pomni walked up to you, "Uh it's okay if you say no.. I was just wondering and-"

As Pomni rambled on you interrupted her with a hug,

"I'll be there." You said, seeing a relieved Pomni.

As you walked away thinking of your best outfit to take to the date, she just smiled sluggishly (Like a gooey love smile)

I might not be able to do the whole cast bc rn it was 344 words!

So Next Jax, I'm doing like main characters first and then minor characters.

As you were walking out of the office building, you saw a friend of yours Jax.

"Oh hi-"

"Me, you, movies and we're watching Aquaman, at 6:00 PM." As he left you there.

Your mouth was gaped so high a fly could've flown in.

"ALSO BRING POPCORN AND MONEY CUZ I AINT PAYING FOR YOU BITCH!"

He annoyed you sometimes but, hey. It's okay to try new things?

Sorry if that was short, but like rn I have a Brain fart.

Byeeee

-bymblebee