Standoff (Jax x Reader OC!)

This is my first reader oc so I hope it's good

This was requested by ShinyPokeCat!

Marina POV

I was waiting for my train ti arrive ( I'll just make them 22 now cuz it's jax's canon age I think)

I stared at my watch, I can't be late for my interview.

As I sat down playing random games on my phone I stood up, hearing my train arrive.

I stared at the notice board, seeing all the missing posters of people. Young people.

I shook it off and walked to my train.

As I entered JC JENSON Co. I stared in awe at the futuristic bots, computers and etc.

"Hello, my name is Tessa! Pleased to meet you!" Tessa exclaimed, an Aussie accent hinted in her voice.

As Tessa showed me around, I stared at products that looked like they came out of a sci fi movie!

"Erm, excuse me?" Tessa said, waving her hands in front of my face, I went back to reality.

"Sorry," I muttered.

"Your first assignment is to go to Room SOLVER, and put this headset on, we want to publish this old game we found in some archives, I was thinking of adding dinosaurs called sentinels but-" Tessa realised she was bragging and changed the subject.

"Here's a map, this is where we are, and that's room solver. You'll find Cyn and she will give you your Headset. But she's a bit wacky, and she's ai, so be careful" Tessa said.

As you walked through hallways filled with awards and photos of ai discovery.

You headed through a door into Room Solver.

There you saw Cyn, she moved her body, rigidly, moving one body part at a time, "oh.. hello.." Cyn said, "Yeah, I'm new, I'm here to try out the... headset?" You said.

"Oh... be careful.. people went missing cuz of this headset..." Cyn said smiling snakily, handing the headset to you.

Cyn watched as you went into the testing room and put on the headset...

You woke up, a throbbing headache stung, "My, My! A new human has entered this realm!" Some guy said with eyes in his teeth?

"Is this a dream? Or did the company make a really realistic game?" You said sluggishly.

"Ah.. she thinks it's a dream" a purple bunny said smiling.

"Hate to break it to you, but you're stuck here now, no way out, no way home." Said a thing that looked like a Lego figure I made when I was 9.

"What's your name?" Dentures man asked me.

"Uhhh, umm, why can't I remember my name?" I said pulling on my, cat ears?

"And why the F BLEEP DO I HAVE CAT EARS?" You said pulling the ears even more.

"Nobody can remember their name once they enter the Digital World!" Denture man said

"Then why the f BLEEP did you ask me then?" You said aggressively.

"Ahem, now do you have a name you want to have or let us give you one?" Denture man asked.

"Generate me a name Chat GPT." You said, as the machine generated a name "How about Yfusbif?" "uh no-" "Yes horrible name! How about Frostifur?"

"I don't like the Fur part, so call me Frosty?" You said

"Now since that's all sorted out, let's move onto the challenge!" Denture man said.

He sounded like some reality show host.