Puppeteer evil!reader x puppet!ragatha

Literally the title.

So YN is a puppeteer and controls Ragatha for a whole day, maybe yandere reader, tbh I have no idea what I am doing with my life and halfway through this chapter I died on the inside. My sister requested this, no my youngest sister, she rlly likes Ragatha. So this is for her.

I plugged my computer on, a bright flashy screen pops up, bold titles screaming out 'Digital Circus', After what Caine did to me,

Ħɇ wɨłł ᵽȺy (He will pay)

I logged in my account, hesitant if this was the right time,

You got to choose a character from a variety of failed abortions but I chose my own.

I set the hair colour as a raven black and did other small details to my appearance and logged in.

Some bright, fun ,chirpy theme song was playing as I stood there amused.

These abortions will be easy to manipulate, I rubbed the smirk off my face and plastered a fake shocked face.

Zooble POV

We were doing the theme song as someone tripped over Kinger, who tripped over Jax, who tripped over Gangle and broke her mask, again and then tripped over Pomni and Ragatha causing me to fall and my body parts to break. "Caine please don't tell me this is a human, we have enough people here." He said eyeing the newbie.

"She doesn't look like a NPC," I said looking at her shocked face, "Yep defiantly not an NPC" I said.

"Oh my! It seems a new human has entered this world!" Caine said, like he hasn't said the same line over and over.

"No way I'm doing this theme song again, so f(BONK!) you Caine I'm outta here" I muttered, flipping him off while walking away.

(My sister's OC is named Lia so her name will be Lia. Idk if she said Aria or Lia but I couldn't give a shit anymore so Lia it is!)

Lia's POV

I pretended to be shocked,

"Where the F(DING DONG!) am I?" I yelled clutching my 'new body'.

"You're in the digital circus! We all used to be humans before we put the same headset on and got teleported here!" A tattoo said to me, according to ( 🤓 ) the introduction, her name was Ragatha??

BAHAHAHAHA

"So what's your name?"

"Um it-"

"Once you are in the digital circ-"

"No, my name is Lia, what about you?" I asked with a grinning face glued to my face, a maliciously evil grin.

Caine gulped and the abortions looked a bit frightened.

"I thought I sent you to the cellar years ago!" Caine said, even when facing against me, still so calm.

"Are we having a challenge or not?" The Easter Bunny asked ready to run for his life.

"Yeah, we have a challenge, hide and seek! I'll be the seeker, you the hiders, if I find you, you'll join Caine, above the cellar getting lowered to your death, and I control everything in this circus now," I cackled, grinning from ear to ear when I see those abortions shivering in their boots. ( 💀 💀 )

"I'll give you a head start"

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

Ready or not, here I come