CHALLENGE! Dragon!reader x Pomni

WARNING! PICK UP LINES IS IN THIS CHAPTER

Listening to Ick by Lay Bankz, lady boner goneeee

Also this challenge was given to me by Sornel1379! So ty!

Also dragon YN is FLUFFY OMG SOOO FLOOFFFFYYYY *ahem* sorry.

Idk if ur fully dragon or have dragon like features like a tail or scales??

YN'S POV

As I walked down the hallway with Pomni, the cast were playing a game of tag together.

I was following Pomni around, "YN! Stop following me! You're going to get one of us tagged!" She said, "Don't mind me, i'm just following my dreams" You said with a smug smirk.

"UGHHH! AND STOP THE PICK UP LINES!" Pomni said, her face flushing in embarrassment.

"Oh stop it you lovebirds!" Ragatha said smiling, "We're just friends, right YN?" Pomni said.

"Yup, just joking around with her, ya know?" You said.

"Or am I?" You smirked.

Pomni said nothing, just rolled her eyes.

When Pomni walked away, you turned to Ragatha and said.

"She's so into me." "For real"

As the cast walked to the stage room, seeing Caine explaining the challenge to Pomni.

"Ah, Pomni could you explain the challenge to the rest of your friends?" Caine said.

(This is literally my teacher to tell me to explain the question to my dumbass, 0 iq, bald headed boiled eggs and shitpigs to society group members)

"So for this challenge we are doing capture the flag! Team Blue will consist of Jax, Kinger, YN and Ragatha, Team Red will have Me, Gangle and Zooble" Pomni said explaining  the best she could.

"Wait why do they have more people than us? Because Bubble didn't want to play, and 7 is an uneven number." Pomni explained.

After Pomni explained all the rules and how to play, both teams went into position.

(This challenge is based off Percy Jackson, ep 1. If u haven't watched Percy Jackson or read the books, please do.)

Jax ran straightaway, avoiding to make a plan or even warn his team about this stupid idea.

As Pomni's team attacked Jax as soon he stepped foot near the flag.

"Okay we have to make a plan-" Ragatha says.

"I say we just go for it!" YN said, "Whose with me?" Kinger raised his hand as Ragatha face palmed.

Kinger was surprisingly good, ramming into any person who stood in his way. When I mean that he was spinning around rapidly like some tornado?

"Zooble and Gangle got out from Kinger, but Kinger and Ragatha evauntually got out by Pomni.

"Are we in France cause your MaDAMN fine!" You said,

"Stop with the pick up lines please!" Pomni begged, maybe my cheesy pick up lines were weird.

As she was running towards me I stuck my leg causing her to trip over, as I was about to take the win she pulled on my obnoxious dragon tail causing me to fall.

"Do you have a bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you." I said

"I said stop with the pick up lines-" but as she was about to get me out, it was too late, I took the win!

As we all walked back to our rooms, only me and Pomni were left.

"Hey sorry for distracting you with all those cheesy pick up lines-"

But as I was apologising...

she kissed me, it was soft and nice? I haven't really been kissed before, when we pulled away she tapped my back saying "Tag you're it!"

"Oh it is so on!"

TOO MUCH PICK UP LINESS AGHHH

But... did you just fart cuz u blew me away

BAHAHHAHAAA

Byeeee

-bymblebee