CHAPTER 4

Anaya pov:

As if days went in blur tomorrow is Roohi Di's engagement and dad asked me to take two days leave to help my mother and my sister.
Even knowing that they don't like my presence, not to dissapoint my father i took the leave informing Samantha to cancle all my meetings for two days. And inform me if any emergency come.

Today Bhaiya was going to come back from London for di engagement. I was so excited to meet him after months. After my moms death Siddharth Bhaiya was the one who took care of me like mom. Talking about him i got his call "bacha i have landed safely and on my way to home do you need anything ?" bhai asked "yes Bhai can you get me the ice-cream from where we always have during our night outs please" replying in yes he cut the call by saying he'll be here soon.

I started helping the workers by arranging the gift properly and guiding them where to keep it.

Roohi di and mother had went to parlour and get their nails done as it was a big day for her. Taking a seat on sofa i decided to rest a little for a while when i heard a car honking jumping from the sofa i ran to the main door as i knew bhai came.

Once i saw him getting down from the car i started running toward him and jumped in his embrace "bhaiya i missed you so much" i said sobbing on his chest. "why are you crying bache im here na" he said patting my head. Rubbing my eyes i said.

"Lets get inside" taking his hand we entered "hmm i can see you all are full prepared for tomorrow" bhai said sitting on the sofa when a maid came with a glass of water in her hand "yes we are almost done only few works are left and then" i started rambling when bhai stopped me "okk i got you, how are you bache they are not troubling you right when i wasn't here" he said which i avoided making an eye contact with me "yes bhai everything is fine they dont trouble me" you are telling me the truth right nodding at him.

I went in the kitchen to check if the lunch is ready i didn't wanted him to worry about me. Asking the maid to arrange them on the table i went in the main hall "Bhayu fresh up the lunch is ready go fast you stink" i said making faces to which he just laughed and went before giving the maid a pack of ice-cream and telling her to keep it in refrigerator. I Squealed in happiness.

A few moments later..............

Waiting on the dinning table for my Bhai which he came back after an eternity. "finally you decided to come the food is getting cold" i said getting a little irritated because i was hungry and skipped my breakfast because of work. "Ok baba don't shout" he said. Maid came and started serving us. We talked and laughed which i was very content.

After lunch bhai and i had our ice-cream and he went to his chamber which i asked the helper to get it ready for him yesterday. "i will take some rest in my room " i nodded at his as i knew he would be tired from his journey.

As the the time passed it was almost dinner time. Both mother and my sister returned home from their shopping and their little makeover. I was asking a maid to call my brother from his room , i saw him coming down kissing my forehead he sat beside me, dad and bhai started talking about some business they both were close with each other.

After dinner i went back to my chamber as i was exhausted from today and have get up early tomorrow as the engagement was in afternoon and after that there was some party. And so on i don't even remember when sleep consumed me.

Next morning.............

Getting up on blaring sound of my alarm. I decided to wash my face and change into my sports wear and hit the gym

I saw my brother on the treadmill wishing him a good morning and getting a reply back i started my workout

1 hour later....

I was completely soaked in my own sweat when i was done. I sat down for a while and saw my brother was lifting some weights and flexing his muscles. when i spoke "bhai do you have a girlfriend" he almost tripped by my word " huh why" because you rarely called me when you were in London " Ohh the thing is i rarely use to get time there and whenever i decided to call you you were busy and the time difference but i always got your updates" replying in Okk we talked for a while.

"I'm leaving to take shower" nodding at me bhai said he will be there for a while. Taking a shower and changing into a joggers and loose T-shirt i decided to head in the dinning area as it was almost breakfast time I saw everyone settled there wishing everyone a good morning i sat down when i saw bhai coming down all cleaned. "Everyone start getting ready after breakfast we will be leaving in an hour" dad said getting reply's in yes he completed his food and left.

Me and bhai chatted for a while having our food ignoring the mother- daughter duo. Once done we left for our room.

Keeping my bag which had my clothes, jewellerys and my make up i changed into a loose fit jeans and a crop top with shrug as it was little cold outside.

Taking my bag down with me i saw everyone settled and waiting for Roohi Di. After a while she came with her belongings and we left for the venue me and bhai went in one car and my parents with di in different car, with body-guards.

The engagement was going to happen in one of the RAJVANSH five-star hotel. Playing some soft music on radio i got comfortable on the passenger seat as bhayu was driving
"so what you got for me from london"
I asked "i have surprise ill give once we reach back home after party" getting excited i nodded at him.

After a while we reached the venue it's was so beautiful from outside getting down from car we took our bags and saw the helper heading toward us they took our bag and went inside to keep it in our room. The engagement was held privately for security measures. The inside screamed royalty it's was well decorated the theme was white and peach

We went inside our rooms i saw my bag kept at one side the room was beautiful it's interior was golden and white

We went inside our rooms i saw my bag kept at one side the room was beautiful it's interior was golden and white. I decided to arrange my things properly opening my suitcase i kept my dress on the bed with my jewellerys ,makeup bag on vanity table i decided to stroll around allitle getting outside locking my door.

I went in the lobby area when i saw avinash with siya calling their names they turned toward me and waved coming in my direction we got little close after they come to our house. Both are very friendly and sweet in nature i got to know that avinash was CFO and Siya was still in college completing her masters in business
"how are you both " i asked when they were near me which they replied as good "so how the decorations" asked Siya "it's beautiful" to which she replied as i decided this theme we talked for a while and departed in our rooms as it was almost time for engagement.

See you soon..... Till then stay tuned