CHAPTER 11

Anaya pov:

I came back in our chamber and entered the bedroom. Removing my small duffle bag from the closet i packed only my essential belongings that will be required for a week. As per papa the flight was at 12.00 at tomorrow afternoon.

It was still time left for dinner so i decided to do some of some work. Placing my laptop on study table that was in the room i checked few mails and docs.

I dialed Sam which she received at third ring.

Sam: bold

Sam: good evening ma'am how can i help you.

Anaya: send me the file of AR ENTERPRISES.  and arrange the meeting with them tomorrow at 3.00 in afternoon. Sharp and after that arrange a maid for me for a week and ask her to clean my pent-house. I'll be there tomorrow by 1.30 approx.

Sam: ok ma'am all things will be done tomorrow morning itself and Mr Mehta need your appointment for the approval of the jewelry designs.

Anaya: arrange it after five in evening. And let me know if something changes.

Sam: sure, is there anything else ma'am.

Anaya: no that's it for a while if there anything else which need to be added I'll let you know.

With that i disconnected the call it was almost dinner time when i was done with my work keep the laptop in the bag i went downstairs to help maa with dinner.

Entering the kitchen i saw maa and chachi sa both were talking about something. I cleared my throat to let them know about my presence.

"Oh Anaya beta come why are you standing there" Maa said.

"Is my help required with something" i asked being little awkward.

"Sure, please cut this veggies for the sabzi" chachi sa said passing me the chopping board and knife with the vegetables.

I started my work silently after a while maa asked.

"At what time will you leave tomorrow beta" maa asked.

"Maybe till eleven papa said that the flight is at 12".

"okay, are you done with vegetables" chachi sa asked.

"Yes" i replied and passed it to her.

"Anaya have you informed aaditya" chachi sa asked.

"No chachi sa i still haven't I'll let him know once he is back from work" i replied

We all were having our gossiping with each other it was awkward at starting but i got little comfortable after a while.

"Ok we are done with the dinner let's arrange it in the dinning area everyone would be here any time soon" Maa said to which both me and chachi sa nodded

With the help of maids we kept the food on the dinner table.

When we saw papa and avinash came from work.

"where is aaditya avinash?" maa asked Avinash.

"Bhai said he will be late and not to wait for him"
Avinash said. I saw maa glanced in my direction.

"Okay got get fresh up and call Siya to she is in her room completing some assignments"  maa said to which avinash replied as okay and went.

After a while......

We all had our dinner i was about to wait for him but dadi sa strictly warned me to eat. It went nice with everyone discussing how their day went. All the kids were little said with my departure for a week.

After dinner everyone went to there respective chambers. I to came back in our chamber with a plate of food for him and kept in the dinning area.

And went in the room to change into my night clothes

I went back in the hall and decided to wait for him. Switching on the TV i decided to watch Vampire Diaries. Going back in the room i came back with a blanket. I was so indulged in the tv that i didn't saw him coming in.

Aaditya pov:
It was almost midnight when i came back. Parking my car in garage i directly went to my chamber opening the door i saw the light in hall was still on entering in i saw settled on sofa with the duvet covered their body . All i saw was red because no-one had the permission to enter in my chamber. Keeping my bag on the table nearby i charged toward them.

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing here without my permission?" i asked in anger while facing their back. I saw that person flinched and screamed.

"Ahhhhhh" i heard a womens voice.

She turned toward me and i saw my wife looking toward me all scared she was shivering slightly. Not wanting to see her i directly went toward my bedroom.

Anaya pov :

I screamed when someone shouted behind me turning slowly toward that person i saw aaditya standing their looking like mad bull.

He turned and left toward the bedroom maybe to fresh up i was still shivering a little.

I went in the kitchen and heat the food keeping on the table i went upstairs to call him for the dinner.
Knocking on the door slightly when i heard i faint come in i entered. I saw him working on his laptop he had changed into a sweat pant and T-shirt.

"Please have the dinner i have arranged it in the dinning area" i said still scared of him.

"I'm not hungry" was the word he said and went back to his work. Not wanting to anger him more i quietly went back in kitchen and kept the plate in the microwave.

Switching of the light i went in the bedroom with the duvet in my hand. Placing it on the sofa i wanted to inform him about my departure to jaisalmer. Having a little guts i called.

"Suniye" i called him.

I saw him glance over me a little taking it a sign that he was hearing me.

"I have to go jaisalmer tomorrow for my paghfera and from my office work I'll be back in a week hope so because i have to shift my main office over here" i looked over him to say something but saw him busy in his work.

I cleared my throat he looked over me with a raised eyebrow.

"Maa told me to inform you before leaving from here" i said not making an eye contact with him i was intimidated by his presence.

"Are you done" he asked annoyed shaking my head yes i directly went to sleep because i knew I'll be having a long day tomorrow.

I know this chapter was quiet boring and short but I'll try to make it more interesting
Your author
~Aayat.