CHAPTER 16

Anaya pov:

I entered the washroom, after doing my business i came out while i was washing my hand someone opened the door from outside i thought it would be some women coming in but when i looked upward my breath hitched there was a man in a black hoodie.

"Excuse me this is women's restroom" i said.

"I know" he said with a smirk on his face which started to creep the shit out of me.

"What are you d-oing" i asked scared when he started to come toward me looking the door behind him.

"S-stay a-away" i said backing away from him toward the wall  as tears started to form in my eyes.

"I saw you with that bastard to say you look really hot in reality i wanted to taste you when you entered here" he said cagging me between the wall making me shudder at his words.

"Leave me you bitch" i said with some courage and started trashing around and tried to kick him where sun doesn't shine but as if he predicted my next move he kept his one leg between mine.

"You slut you fucking tried to hit me" he roared in anger and slapped me across my face.

Till now tears started streaming down my face he grabbed my hairs and yanked me toward him making me hiss.

"Please let me go" i said pleading.

"Let you go when i just got you" he said placing his mouth on my neck kissing it.

I have to get out the only thing i can do here is to start screaming for help.

"Help help someone help me" i started shouting my lungs out if someone passing by would hear my voice.

"No one will help you just be quiet and let me do my work" he said with a laugh which disgusted me till core.

"No leave why are you doing this" i said sobbing and folding my hand in front of him "let me go please" he tried to cover my mouth with his hands but i bite him hard.

"Aaah you bitch I'll show you tried to hit me not once but twice" saying this he slapped me so hard that it resulted me to falling on the ground and hitting my head hard on the wall.

He hovered over me and started to open my saree's pin.

"Please no don't do this" my eyes started to get blur because of the tears and hit. Black spot started to form in front of me.

Before passing out heard the door slammed open and the man was ripped off me.

And everything blacked out.......

Aaditya pov:

I was talking with my business associates when my eyes started scan the area to look were my wife is, not finding her any where i excused my self and went toward Sage Russo.

"Mrs Russo have you seen my wife" i asked still scanning the room.

"Yeah she went to bathroom but that was almost 20 mins ago" she said frowning "is everything all right" she asked.

"Where is the washroom" I asked i had a feeling that something bad was about to happen.

"Let me guide you" she said guiding toward it.

When we reached there i heard little whimpers i tried to open the door it was locked from inside i started banging the door not hearing any reply from inside i started pushing the door so it may open doing it for almost fifteen minutes or so it broke and slammed to the wall

As soon as i got inside what i saw made my blood boil all i saw was red. A man hovered over my wife her Saare plates uneven tears streaming down her eyes i ripped the man off her and started beating the shit out of him.

I heard Mrs Russo gasp which took my attention.

"Mr rajvansh, Mrs rajvansh has fainted " hearing her voice i threw the men aside and rushed toward her.
I scanned her face and saw red bruises on her cheek and a cut on her lips. Fixing her dress i called my men's and asked them to ready the car and pick this bastard from the washroom and keep him in the cell he was going to see hell on the earth.

Picking Anaya in bridal style "Show me the back exit" was all i said to Mrs Russo nodding at me she started heading toward it.

Reaching there i saw my car was already parked and my driver was waiting for me opening the back door i entered inside with Anaya still in my arms.

Closing the partition i placed her properly on my lap i creased her cheeks which turned red and swollen a little there were dry tears.

After a while we reached my private villa which was almost an hour distance from the main palace i didn't wanted her to take to the palace in this condition opening the door i took her to the bedroom placing her on bed.

I called my most trusted Dr "be here in 15 mins" saying this i cut the call and sat beside her. And informed my father about our absence and we won't be coming tomorrow.

After fifteen minutes he came with one of my guard greeting me he started checking her.

"i have injected rani sa would be up in half an hour and have prescribed the medicine there is a small cut on her forehead i have cleaned it it doesn't required bandaging feed her and give the medicines " saying this he took his leave.

I took a shower in the mean time and changed into something comfortable and went out to check if there are groceries to cook her a simple soup.

There wasn't much in the fridge i went up to take my phone to call someone to fill it.

Opening the door i saw Anaya trashing and crying silently. Rushing toward her i started patting her cheeks to wake her up. She got up crying i took her in my arms and started patting her head like a kid and wishpering soft words.

"H-he t-ried to to-touch me I'm dirty" she said clutching my shirt and sobbing hard.

"Shh no one is hear" i said still patting her head after a while she calm down a little. "Get fresh up I'll cook you something to eat then you have your medicines" i said placing her on the bed and got up.

"please don't leave me I'm scared" she said as fresh tears started form in her eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere just going to get some clothes for you to change" i said and went in the closet and got one of my shirt for her which was big enough.

"Go take shower and change into this I'm waiting here ok" i said passing my shirt to her.

She slowly got up and went in the washroom and closed the door behind her

Anaya pov:

I entered the washroom and saw my reflection in the mirror eyes red from tears, cut on lips, checks swollen and red with a hand print, small cut on forehead.

I removed my saree and went into the shower and started scrubbing myself until my skin turned red. Drying myself with the towels i wore my undergarments and the shirt which ranasa got me it was till my knees.

I came out and saw ranasa still on the bed waiting for me he came toward me and picked me up in his arms i snuggled my head in his neck somehow his scent calmed my sense a little and felt safe.

"Come let's get your stomach filled and then you can have your medicines" he said and went downstairs i noticed that we were   not at palace as if he sensed me "we are at my villa" he said.

Placing me on the dinning table he went to cook some soup for me. My mind was occupied with the thoughts from the party which made me disgusted from my self.

I noticed a bowl of soup was placed infront of me making me come out of my daze.

"Eat" he said and started eating his own food i took few bites and i was full and started playing with it i felt ranasa's gaze over me.

"Stop playing with your food" i looked at him and shook my head as no and focused back on the soup i heard him sigh.

After few minutes he got up with his plate and was about to take my but i beat him and went to keep my plate coming out of the kitchen i waited for him to come.

Next update soon till then love you all !!!!
~Aayat