CHAPTER 1

SINGHANIA MANSION

Author pov:
As the morning rays peaked from the window of the bedroom hitting a face of beautiful women sleeping soundly on her bed lost in her dreams, but only to get ruined by the blaring sound of alarm.

She groaned and turned off the alarm checking the time as it shows 7:00 am in the morning getting up and heading straight to the washroom to get ready for the day. being the CEO of multi millionaire wasn't a easy job. Completing her morning routine and getting ready in her work outfit and taking her all nessary thing she head to the main dinning room for the breakfast in the mansion.

Wishing everyone on the breakfast table a good morning just to get a nod from her father, her step-mom ignoring her presence like always , her step-sister rolling her eyes but this wasn't new for here she was habitual of this treatment

Since her mother passed and the entry of her step-mother  things were not same anymore, it was a chaotic mess, she was missing her big brother who was out of the country for few months because of business.

Having her breakfast silently she left for her work taking her belongings along with her heading out to take her car and she left for her office as she has meeting lined up for today. She was very punctual of her timing reaching her office premises parking her car she started heading inside. Once the bustling that was happening inside the office went on complete silence there was a row of good morning echoed nodding her head she started heading inside her floor taking a private elevator for her floor with her secratory taling behind.

Anaya's pov:

Once i reached in my office

taking seat on my chair i asked my secratory for today's schedule which was attending meetings and conferences all day " Samantha get me a cup of coffee" nodding her head she left my office taking a deep breath i started my work checking the last ...

taking seat on my chair i asked my secratory for today's schedule which was attending meetings and conferences all day " Samantha get me a cup of coffee" nodding her head she left my office taking a deep breath i started my work checking the last minute presentation which samantha is supposed to present in front of all shareholders the annual report of the year. In between checking the files there was a knock on my office door replying a "come in" entered my secratory with the cup of hot coffee "is the conference room ready? check it before the meeting starts" telling Samantha i continued my work after getting a reply as a yes.

After a while Samantha came "ma'am the shareholders are already settled in the conference room waiting for your arrival" nodding my head at her i started heading toward the conference room once getting inside replying to all the good morning i settled on my chair "good morning ladies and gentlemen as we know we are gathered here for the annual report of the year lets start the meeting" saying this i ordered to start with the presentation.

After 2 hours

After the meeting ended i directly went to my office to complete the pending paper work. I was so busy that i didn't even realised that is was almost lunch time.
Taking a break i decided to head toward the cafe near my office informing my secratory that. I'll be out for lunch and inform me if any thing happens during my absence after reaching the cafe i ordered my usual.

Completing my lunch i head straight toward my office to finish the pending work and the meeting with the PANDORA JWELLES as they wanted to collaborate with us it was a good opportunity for us as well as for them too they were a know brand inside and outside India.

A few moments later.......
I was informed that the investors are here and waiting for me heading straight toward the conference room we greeted each other and started the meeting. While the meeting was still going on in felt that someone was staring me turning my head i saw Mr. Aarav Malhotra son of our investor was the one feeling uncomfortable under his gaze i signalled my secratory to stop the meeting for awhile turning toward Mr. Malhotra i asked sternly " Mr. Malhotra is it something on my face that you so distracted that you can't even focus on your surroundings, what's going on?".

Getting a no and sorry in reply, asked them to continue ahead. After the meeting we head toward my office to finalize the deal. After completing the paperworks Mr. Swaraj Malhotra father of (Aarav) said." I'm really sorry on my sons behalf the stunt he pulled in conference was very shameful".
Telling to ignore him about the matter we shook each other hands and he left after some documents analyzing of the deal. After completing my work i left for home.

When i reached it was almost dinner time. Heading straight to my chamber

I decided to get fresh-up changing into a sweat pant and shirt i head downstairs to have my dinner settling down on my chair the head maid give me a smile and started serving me which i replied in a thankyou in between dad said he wanted to talk t...

I decided to get fresh-up changing into a sweat pant and shirt i head downstairs to have my dinner settling down on my chair the head maid give me a smile and started serving me which i replied in a thankyou in between dad said he wanted to talk to us. He said that there was a deal going on between him and RAJVANSH EMPIRE but to agree with the deal they need something from us in return as it was an good opportunity for my father he had already agreed with it but the thing he said almost gave me a shock.

"they need roohi's hand for there elder son AADITYA SINGH RAJVANSH"  the name itself gave shiver to my spine i have heard for others how much ruthless he is I glanced at Roohi di only to see excitement swirling in her eyes
She and her mother both were greedy for money not focusing on them much i finished my dinner and left for my chamber after greeting everyone goodnight as i have nothing to do much about their talks.
Laying on my bed i started to think about the person dad mentioned on the dinner table ignoring my thoughts i decided to complete some work and then head to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okk good night everyone as I'm also heading to sleep love you all please ignore if there are any grammatical mistakes English is not my first language.