CHAPTER 14

It's been almost two weeks when i came back from jaisalmer and to say my bond with everyone increased. Even with ranasa we both got into a term that we should be friends if we are going to spend our whole life together.

During this period i got know that he is man of only few words and would speak when it is really required he still maintains his cold personality.

I would come home and tell him how my day was take his help in business when it would be difficult for me.

I was on the leave today because maa wanted to spend some time with me as i didn't had any important meeting so i agreed with her, now it was only me and Maa at home everyone went to their respective works dadi sa and chachi sa went to orphanage.

We were in the her chamber looking at her and Papa wedding album i was so beautiful they look so happy in the photos. We were still talking when suddenly maa's phone started to ring.

It was papa she started talking to him and after a while the call disconnected. She turned toward me.

"Anaya can you do me a favor" she asked.

"Yes maa how can i help you" i said turning toward her.

"Actually your papa forgot an important file which is required to aaditya for his meeting can you please go and give this file to him they have the meeting in few hour" she said.

"No problem maa you remove the file ill go and change" i said and left from there.

Coming back to our wing i directly went to the bedroom changing into a red anarkali dress i did a little makeup happy with my look i went downstairs.

I saw maa was standing with the file in her hand along with a lunch boxes in her hand which i assume was for ranasa, papa and avinash.

She passed me a teasing look my cheaks burned clearing my throat i took everything and went into the garage to take my car.

Placing everthing on the passenger seat i started my journey with guards following behind and ahead of me because of safety protocol to my husbands work place.

It was almost forty-five mins distance parking my car i saw the huge building infront of me standing in his all glory. It was so huge that i have to crane my neck.

Greeting the guards i went inside the lobby heading toward the reception

"Excuse me can tell me were is Aaditya Singh Rajvansh office" i asked politely.

"Do have an appointment with sir, ma'am" she asked me professionally

"No actually i was here to give this important file to him" i said

"Still ma'am we can't allow you" she said.

The only option i have was calling avinash dailing his no which he received in first ring.

"Hello bhabhi ma how can i help you" he asked.

"I'm here in the office papa asked me to bring the file" i said.

"Oh shit yes i remember wait there only I'll be there in five minutes" he said replying him a ok i hang up.

In the mean time i look at my surrounding the interior design was very beautiful. Everyone were running like they were in some kind of emergency.
Suddenly i heard avinash voice shouting my name.

"BHABHI MAA" he said and all the head snapped toward me. And he came running in my direction.

"I'm really sorry maam i didn't recognized you" said the reception shakily.

"It's alright you didn't know who am i so it's fine". I smiled at her.

"Lets go bhabhi maa" avinash said.

Nodding at him we took an private elevator for the top which was fifty-nineth floor. After 10mins we reached there. There was a door with CEO writeen in bold just beside it there was a conference room avinash took the lunch boxes and went to give bade papa and asked me to give file and box to ranasa.

I was about to enter when i heard a shrill sound.

"Hello lady were do you think you are entering" asked a women in a short skirt and a tight shirt whose button look like they are going open any time soon.

"Inside" i asked confused.

"Who are you and who gave you the permission to enter here" she asked glaring toward me and scanning me from head to toe.

"I'm Anaya rana's wife i have to give this file to him" i said this women started to irritate me with her presence.

"You bhenji type women boss wife what a lying bitch" she said giving me dirty stares.

I was about to ask her whom does she said bitch but was cut down with a cold voice "WHOM DID YOU JUST CALLED A BITCH" i turned around and saw the devil itself fuming with anger his stare give chills to my spine.

"S-ii-rr she sai-d she is your wife and was going in your cabin without permission" she said shuttering.

"she is my wife rani sa of Rajasthan ANAYA AADITYA SINGH RAJVANSH and if i saw anyone disrespecting her they will feel my wrath " he said with a murderous look in his eyes i saw the women started to shake. But i was focused on him calling my full name.

"I would talk to you later Ms. Williams" saying this he dragged me inside his office.

"Why did you let her disrespect you" he said with anger.

"I was about to give her a piece of mind but you came in between" i said folding my hand.

"What brings you here" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"Actually bade papa called and said he forgot this file at home and asked me to bring it to you" i said waving the file. Which he nodded in response.

"Did you had your lunch ?" i asked him which i got a no in answer.

Placing the lunch box on his chair i started to unpack it. "Rana sa let's have lunch" i said sitting the opposite direction and patted the seat beside me.

"Feed me" was all he said i was gapping like a fish.

"I don't have all day mrs. rajvansh" he said with amusement in his eyes. Getting out of my daze slide the chair toward him and settled down making the first morsel i forwarded it toward him.

After the lunch i said i was leaving for home as he had a meeting to attend. Packing everything and bidding my good bye i went out and met avinash.

"Bhabhi sa are you ok i heard what happened" he said with concern.

"I'm fine will you please inform papa that i
leaving"

"Sure will do, come let me drop you till the garage" i was about deny it but he beat me off. "it's bhai sa's order" he said and i kept my voice shut.

"Okay bhabhi ma i will take my leave please drive safely see you at dinner and thanks for the lunch it was tasty".

"You also take care and bye" i got inside and went home.