CHAPTER 8

Author pov:

Today was the wedding of Aaditya Singh Rajvansh & Roohi Singhania the whole palace was busy checking and arranging things that was required for today's evening.

In Anaya's room.

Anaya was sleeping peacefully when suddenly a bucket of cold water was thrown on her.
"Tsunami tsunami help me I'll drown" she fell on the floor because she was tangled in her duvet when there was a loud noise of laughing followed by clicking of picture was heard

Opening her eyes she saw her brother with a bucket in one hand and the other one holding his phone facing toward her.

"why you did that" she said fuming in anger if looks could kill her would be six feet under ground till now.

"Karma is a bitch you know" said siddhart.

Charging on him like a raging bull "I'll kill you today" with a vase in her hand. And they started chasing each other like Tom&Jerry.

Anaya pov :
A Few eternity later

Both were gasping for air settled on the sofa.

"Get up it's already 9.00 you have missed the breakfast so i came to wake you up" said bhai

"I'll be down after getting fresh" i said

"you already took bath only brush your teeth because your breath stinks" bhayu said grinning. I was about to smack him again but he jumped of the sofa and rushed toward the door.

"Come fast" saying this he left. I brushed my teeth and took a short shower. Changing into white Kurti and pant i head to the breakfast table

All the househelpers were busy with my mother explaining them quietly because she can't shout them as they were royal familys staff. Any bad impression will affect her reputation.

I went to the dinning table and served my self when a maid came running toward me.
" ma'am I'll serve you sorry for being late" the maid said.

"No it's fine I'll serve my self you go help others" i dismissed her politely with a smile.

After i finished my breakfast i came in the main hall and saw most of the ladies were settled their to help my mother pack some important things.

The whole living area was filled with gift and jewelleris which didi was going to take with her.

I settled beside badi maa hugging her and keeping my head on her shoulder.
"uth Gyi aap, kuch khaya, aap ka breakfast rakha tha dinning table par" maa said.

"yes i had it" i replied.

She turned her attention to the ladies. "Maa Shreya di Kidhar hai?" i asked because of getting bored hearing their gossips.

"Apne room mein hi hai sham ke liye kapde arrange karrahi hogi" nodding at her i went toward di's room.

"Didi yeh kya kar rahe ho" i asked when i saw the mess she created in her room. All the clothes were scattered here and there and she was settled on the floor with a box of her Jewelleries kept beside her.

"i can't find my another pair of earrings" she said still shuffling in the box.

"Where did you kept it last time do you remember ?" i asked which she said she wasn't able to remember it properly. But it was somewhere in her bag only.

"take my earrings i got few extra pairs" saying this i went to my room and got my jewellery box which had my earrings.
I always carried extra in case of emergencies like this.

Shifting the mess a little i sat on the bed. "diii I'm getting bored" i said while crossing my legs.

"help me to pack unnecessary things which are not in use for today's evening" she replied.