CHAPTER 13

First of all really sorry for the late update i have my exams going on and my after that college fest i will try to post atleast twice a week

-----------------------------------------------------

By the time i was done with my work it was almost evening deciding to leave i shut down my PC and informed Sam that i was heading home.

Locking my cabin i went toward the elevator getting inside i directly went to the basement. Once i was there i got into my car and started heading toward my penthouse.

It was almost an hour distance from my office playing spotify i reached my pent-house which was on the top floor. Passing my keys to valet i head inside the receptionist greeted me with a smile which i returned taking the private elevator for my floor. I reached punching my code i went inside as expected it was neat and clean removing my shoes i got in.

Placing my bag on the sofa i went in the kitchen to drink water. Washing the glass i went toward my bedroom to take a shower changing into my pajamas i came back in the kitchen and decided to cook something

When i remember that i have to call maa i dialed her no. Which she picked in first ring.

"Hello maa". I said picking the call.

"Hello bacha how are you" she replied. I was about to say something when she cut me

"I told you to call or atleast send me a text when you land there you know how much worried i was"
She started scolding me.

"sorry i forgot" i said sheepishly.

"wait I'll face time you" she said i started to panic a little because i was in my pajamas.

"Oh-okay" i said slowly
After a while she face timed me. I picked her call but immediately offed the video not wanting her to see me.

"Anaya why can't it see you?" she furrowed her brows

"I-uh-h" i started stuttering.

"Is everthing fine are you ok" she asked being concerned.

"everything is fine maa it just I'm in pajamas and its kind of awkward". I said.

"You scared me for nothing and I and the other family members are okay with whatever you wear now come on show how my daughter looks in westerns" she said and I turned on the camera.

"Aww you look adorable" she said making me blush at her words.

"Did you had your dinner" I asked as it was past nine.

" Yes we had it what about you did you ate something" she asked i nodded my head and turned my camera to show her that i was cooking.

"What are you making" she asked.

"Fried dal and rice" i replied i was making something simple to eat for dinner so dal and rice were the nice option.

We continued talking for a while when i heard shuffling from the background and saw avinash and Siya on the line.

"Hello bhabhi ma how are you" they both asked in sync. I laughed when i saw both of them looking at each other with wide eyes.

"I'm doing good what about you" i said when broke from their trans.

"I'm already missing you when are you coming back"siya said to which avinash nodded agreeing her sister.

"i to miss everyone and it will take few days for me to come back" i said to which Siya pouted.

"Its not us who you are missing it's bhai right" she said smirking. My cheeks were tinted with the red hue.

"Stop teasing my daughter and both of you off to your chambers" maa said shooing them away to which they both groaned after bidding me a good night they went back.