CHAPTER 12

Anaya pov:

It was almost 7.30 by the time i woke up stretching a little my eyes fell on the bed which was empty that means he was in the gym for his workout.

I decided to get ready for the day. Taking my clothes i went to take a quick shower doing my morning routine i came out wrapping my Saaree in temporary because the floor was wet.

I did my make up and started fixing my Saree properly. I was doing my plates when i heard the door unlocked and he entered in my breath hitched because my back was completely exposed as i had tied my hair in a bun, i saw his gaze on my back and waist.

I instantly turned and covered myself with my half undone saare

"Ranasa what are you doing here and you should have knocked before entering" i said the last part in little anger.

"Keep your voice down and you should have locked it before changing" he said glaring toward me.

"I remember i locked the door" i mumbled to my self.

"Yeah the ghost came and opened the door itself" he said anger in his voice and head toward the bathroom closing the door with thud making me flinch on my spot.

I glared at his back and got ready hurriedly and went out.

Aaditya pov:
I came back from gym quiet early because i had a meeting to attend. I opened the and saw my wife getting ready her back was completely exposed toward me as she was fixing her saree. My eyes fell on her waist it looked soft and was thin i saw her looking at me from the mirror i snapped out my thoughts and went toward the washroom.

By the time i came out i saw the bedroom was empty. I went in the closet and changed for my office. Taking my bag and phone in my hand i went downstairs for breakfast.

I saw all of my family members were settled on the dinning table i sat on the head chair i saw her entering with tray in her hand with the other maids following behind her. They all kept the bowls and trays accordingly the other maids started serving my family members while she served me and sat beside as that was the only place left.

I was eating peacefully when i heard dada sa calling my name turning my eyes toward him.

"Aadi beta i want you to drop aanya on airport after breakfast" dada sa said. I raised my eyebrows toward him.

"I hope you remember that today your wife is leaving for jaisalmer for her paghgera and for her office work." he continued that's when i remember that she mentioned me about it yesterday.

"Fine" that's all i said and continued my breakfast.

Anaya pov:

I jerked my head toward him when he said he will drop me to airport. Without any fuss

"Anaya beta you also get ready after breakfast" Maa said.

"Maa I'm ready i just have get my bag" i replied her

"You going in saare" it was dadi sa who asked me.

I nodded my head as yes "go change into dress as i know you will directly head toward your work"

"Uhh yes dadi sa" i said not wanting to disrespect her.

After breakfast i directly went toward the chamber, locking the bedrooms door not wanting the same scene like morning to happen again. Heading inside the closet i removed the white dress with purple duppata with it and changed fast not wanting to make ranasa wait.

 Heading inside the closet i removed the white dress with purple duppata with it and changed fast not wanting to make ranasa wait