CHAPTER 5

Anaya Pov:

As it was almost time for engagement i decided to get ready washing my face i started with a natural makeup. After i was done with it i changed into my dress. It was designed by one of my friend itself. The dress was in pink and in red colour. It had some floral design.

Getting ready i went in the main hall were the engagement was held

Getting ready i went in the main hall were the engagement was held. Reaching their i saw almost everyone was present on the bride and groom were yet to grace us with their presence. "Anaya is it you?" bhayu asked with a fake gasp "first time in your life you don't look like monkey" Bhai said teasing me to which i just whined and hit him slightly. "You also don't look bad" i said to which bhai just flipped his invisible hair "I'm born handsome" i just rolled my eyes at his drama.

We were talking with each other when meera aunty came "Anaya beta you look so beautiful today" to which i just smiled and bend down to touch her feet. " khush raho hamesha" aunty you look more beautiful than me i said.  To which she just waved off by telling I'm getting old now. Her presence itself screamed royalty she wore a white Saare with golden patterns in it.

One by one i meet with everyone in Rajvansh family and greeted them. Me, Siya, avinash and bhai we were all standing. And having our fun with nonsense talks. I felt different kind of affection from the rajvansh family. They were all sweet and gentle.

We were talking when the surrounding got to cold to handle. When i saw a man clad in black tux coming in our direction his aura itself has that royalty and dominance, he face was like don't mess with me. He passed us and directly went to Rajmata touching her feets.

When i heard from Siya " bhai look so hot today" so he was AADITYA SINGH RAJVANSH i have saw him in business magazines but he looked more handsome in reality. There were 2 more people with him i knew both of them one was ABHIRAJ RAJPUT and the other was SHIVANSH MAHESHWARI they both were know face of business world i have met shivansh before in one meeting he is very decent and funny.

Soon after Roohi Di came,  she was dressed in peach colour dress with golden pattern in it. And she looked very beautiful

 And she looked very beautiful

Author Pov :

Everyone was settled in their seats when the annoucer calls both bride and groom on the stage for the ring ceremony as the auspicious time started soon they exchanged rings and everyone was happy with it. Especially my step mom.