CHAPTER 9

Author pov :

All the family members got into the room near by.
When suddenly there was a knock on the door radhika went to open it and saw siddhart with Shreya with her parents standing there.

"Have you seen Anaya I'm not able to find her she wasn't seen in the whole wedding?" siddhart asked

Not replying him mrs. Singhania got aside and let them enter in.

"Ok let me see how my daughter is looking today" said the excited meera eagerly.

Radhika was about to stop her but one look from Rajesh was enough for her from doing any stupidity.

Here meera lifted the veil from the bride head only to get biggest shock of her life. She stumbled behind looking at the person. Gathering some courage she asked.

"Aa-aanaya beta what are you doing here in roohi's  place" tears were streaming down from Anaya's eyes.

Listen the word Anaya aaditya's head snapped toward his mother.

Everyone was shocked to see Anaya instead of roohi dressed in red bridal lehanga, hair lines filled with vermilion, neck clad with mangalsutra.

"What the actual hell is this" it was siddhart who roared in anger making everyone flinched by his voice.

"Bacha why are you here instead of Roohi" siddhart asked anger evident in his voice. But Anaya wasn't even replying. She was just standing there and crying.

"Mr. Singhania what kind of joke is this" Rajmata asked.

"Roohi ran away she didn't wanted this wedding" said Rajesh with shame in his eyes.

"Then what is my daughter doing in her place" it was Anaya's bade papa.

"we can't let our reputation ruined from what roohi did it was the only thing came in my mind was to replace the Anaya with Roohi". Rajesh said head hung low now he was feeling guilty betraying everyone.

"Now you will face my wrath you were scared for your reputation right now I'll show you what Aaditya Singh Rajvansh can do" aaditya said coldness in his voice that shivered badly.

Suddenly there was thud heard as if someone fell down turning toward it they saw Anaya unconscious on the floor.

"Anayaaa" siddhart screamed and rushed toward her patting her cheeks to wake her up but there was still no response.

"Someone call the Dr." Shreya said fear in her voice.

They placed her on the bed and sprinkled some water on her face. The Dr came in a while and started checking on her.

"she fainted because of stress i have attached the iv drip it will take an hour so to wake for her here are some medicine give her once she gets up." the Dr said and siddhart went to drop him out.

Few hours ago:
Anaya pov:

My mother asked me to check if roohi di was ready so i went toward her room knocking at the door there was no response so i went in but she wasn't there so i decided to check the washroom but it was also empty getting back in the room. I was about to call my mother when i saw her wedding dress kept on the bed with a letter on it.

Mom,
I can't marry him. I love someone else and I'm pregnant with his child so it would be best if i ran away from here, and he is ready to marry me please don't try to contact me i won't be picking it up.

Your ROOHI .

Di ran away i fell on the bed with a Shock what will happen now the rajvansh family will really destroy us. i was still in daze when my mother entered