CHAPTER 7

Author Pov:

It was almost midnight when the sangeet ended as it was getting late the rajvansh family decided it was there time to take leave. After giving the presents to the family members they left.

Few family members went to their rooms as they were exhausted. Only Anaya, siddhart, and Shreya  stayed behind all of them deicied to stroll in the palace they went to the backyard  their was a little pond,  all of them decided to lay on the grass for a while. It was peaceful after all the functions.

Anaya pov:

We all layed their quietly for while later on we decided to head back in our respective rooms bidding everyone good night we all left.
I came back in my room and freshened up changing into something comfortable i slept hugging my teddy bear. It was a gift from bhai when he got to know i wasn't able to sleep alone in night. I cried so hard that day.

From that day onwards I always have an habits of hugging someone in sleep.

The next morning:

Waking up early with my alarm i decided to go for a jog changing into sweats i connected my phone to my headphones playing music i went out jogging for an hour i came near a park which was a quiet away from the palace.

When i heard howlings of a cute puppies being a dog lover i went toward them squatting a little i started patting there head deciding to play with for a while i sat down on the grass when two of them came and snuggled in my lap i always wished to have a dog at home but due to my family i avoided it. Playing with little fur balls for while i went to a grocery shop that was near the park buying some dog foods and milk and two bowls i went back when i saw the puppies were latched to their mother and her licking them clean.

I emptied both of the things in containers and kept it near her after feeding them i went back as it was almost Nine in morning. Reaching i directly went to my room and took shower changing into a simple Kurti and pajama i head toward the dinning area everyone was already settled their when i got a call from my assistant. Getting up from my chair i came in the hall picking up the call "good morning ma'am their an urgent meeting that you have to attend from furlenco group" they were a big shot and we wanted them to collaborate with us "OK arrange a online meeting at 11 o'clock" saying this i ended the call and head back.

Completeling my breakfast i asked bhai to inform that I'll be having an online conference and no one to disturb me. Saying this i directly went to my room arranging my laptop i asked Sam to send me all the important documents as it already ten.
I started to verify all the documents it was almost 11 when i got a call that everything is ready i joined the meeting.

After 3 hours :

The meeting ended well and they were ready to invest in our company it was so good news for us.
Rushing toward bhai to share this news i saw him sitting on the sofa in living room "bhaiiiiii" i screamed and hugged him tightly "the furlenco group are ready to invest in my company" i said getting out of his hold when i heard a chorus of congratulations i turned around and saw all of my family members settled their.

I noticed something in dads eyes like he was proud of my accomplishment but he blinked away "bring red chillies " Badi ma said one of the maid and they got it rotating the chillies over my head she said kissing my forehead "kisi ki buri nazar na lage aur aise hi taraki karte raho " and asked them to burn it bade papa had a proud look in eyes and praised me for my success and told me to keep growing and learning from the mistakes i made which i nodded with tears in my eyes "Mera bacha aise nahi rote" bade papa said cooing me .Later bhai took me and Di for a ice-cream treat on him for me cracking the deal.

In evening:

The mehandi ceremony was about to start in half and hour and i was still not ready because of the deal i almost forgot about it taking a shower i changed into my green Sharara which was designed by sabhyasachi