CHAPTER 10

Aaditya pov:

It was time for us too leave for home with my new bride i directly went to my car and sat inside not wanting to see their crying sessions now everyone in my family knew that i was married to Anaya instead of roohi and they even got to know why she ran away.

She settled beside me and we started our journey toward home i can never accept her as my wife for me she is same like her parents a betrayer i saw her head was placed on the window and was sobbing silently. I increased the speed of my car and saw her clutching her seat belt tightly for her dear life. I felt her gaze on me but i just ignored her.

After an hour so we reached home i went out after slamming my tightly. I was so much angry the devil inside was still not calm. I decided to go in my dungeons near by taking a different car i dailed abhiraj and shivansh no.

"To the dungeons now" saying this i disconnected the call and left their was a mole who was sharing out secrets to our enemies and now only death was his escape.

Anaya's pov:

We reached rajvansh palace and this was gigantic it was thrice of our palace in jaisalmer. He went out slamming his door so hard that i flinched on my seat. Looking toward the entrance i saw meera aunty coming with two maids following her behind they helped me to get out the car. And we head inside she asked me to lift my veil till forehead and i did she took me toward the entrance and went inside her self.

"I know this was supposed to happen with your husband". She said with little sadness in her voice.

Not wanting to make her feel down i said that i was fine. She did my aarti then asked me to kick the pot filled with rice slowly with my leg i did exactly same what she asked for.

Getting inside she said "beta dip your hand in this Alta and print it on the wall" i did as per instructions, there was a  long white cloth placed on the floor with a big plate of Alta water filled in it. Picking up my heavy lehanga a bit i carefully placed my legs in that plate and started walking on the white sheet kept there were marks of feet left behind.

I took everyone's blessings and started with the other rituals that was lighting the lamp in the temple and the others so on.

"Siya beta go show your Bhabhi sa her chamber she must be tired" meera aunty said to siya who nodded at her.

"Come bhabhi sa i will take you toward your wing"
I was bit relieved that nobody was hating me after what i did when Siya said wing i was little confused like did he had a whole section for himself alone. We reached when siya suddenly said.

"now brijesh Kaka will guide you from here as nobody are allowed in" i had a little confusion. Why no one had the permission to go inside accept him.

"Lets go bai sa" brijesh  Kaka said guiding me ahead we reached near a room which i guessed to be the bedroom but when he opened the heavy doors and asked me to go in and he closed the door behind me.

It was something else i imagined there was a magnificent Hall getting inside more i saw a kitchen and a little dining area there were few more rooms and long staircase heading up there was only two rooms one was locked so I opened the other one entering in i saw it was a bedroom the interior was completely dark his wing was quiet modern as compared to the other sections of the palace.

I saw my bags kept beside the vanity table i decided to get rid of the dress as it started to itching me i started with the pins in my head. Removing it almost took me half an hour. I unpinned the dupatta from my blouse and kept it on the sofa. Taking out a simple Kurti and pant i went inside the washroom which i mistook it was a huge closet with men's things kept in it.