CHAPTER 17

We both got into bedroom i took a pillow and extra blanket keeping them on sofa i layed Ranasa were in balcony talking with someone.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep twisting and turning somehow sleep consumed me maybe because of medicines.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Mommy daddy less go we will be late" a five year little girl jumped up an down on the ground.

"Wait for a while princess let you sister get ready" the little girl's father told taking her in his arms.

"They are vwery swooo" she said pouting.
Making her father coo in cuteness.

"Let's see what are they doing" he said climbing the stairs and entering the bedroom door.

"Mommmy fast fast" the girl said.

"Anaya beta wait for a while" the women said tying the another little girl hair. Making the little girl pout.

"Go check if your bhayu is ready" her father said placing her on the floor making little Anaya run toward her brothers bedroom.

Knocking on the door she entered " bhayu you ready" the girl said hopping toward her brother.

"Yes baby I'm all ready let's go" taking her little hands in his hand. They started heading toward their parents.

"Bhayu down " little Anaya said tugging her brother hand showing toward the hall.

"Okay let's go" he said and left anaya's hand to tell their parents about going down. Little did he know there would something he would be regretting later.

As soon as siddhart left his little sister hand she dashed toward the stairs

Halfway of the stairs anaya's leg slipped making her tumble down.

****************************************

I felt someone shaking me i opened my eyes and sat down with a jerk tears streaming down my face i saw ranasa towering over me.

Making me hug his torso he stiffed for a moment but took me in his arms sitting on the sofa.

I was straddling him with my legs on one side with face in his neck. And him creasing my hairs softly.

"No one is here you are safe hmm" he said making me nod my head slightly in his neck.

He picked me up making me shriek a little
"Wh-where are you taking me" i asked as i was in his arms.

"To make you sleep" he said placing me on it covering me with the blanket. As he was about to leave i clutched his hand.

"Stay please" i said and closed my eyes in embarrassment but after a second i felt the bed dip beside me making me turn toward him.

He placed his hand on my stomach and pulled me toward him making me lay my head on his chest. I clutched his shirt .

His hands started massaging my head making me sigh "sleep" i heard faintly as i felt into a deep slumber.

Next morning:

Aaditya pov:

I was up almost an hour ago it was already nine in the morning i have never slept this in my life it was one of most peaceful sleep i ever had in years only because of this women sleeping beside hugging me like a koala.

My phone started to ring making me panic a little as she would woke because of it i picked up the call quickly as she started to move patting her head.