Tribrid Jacob

Jacob's P.O.V
I Thought I Was Dead Because Everything Was Dark But I Guess I Wasn't And God Did I Wish I Was Dead My Entire Body Felt Like It Was Burning And My Blood Was Boiling Hot,And Then It All Stopped I Could Hear My Heart Beat I Still Felt The Same Nothing Changed Really And Then I Finally Opened My Eyes And Let Out A Gasp Of Air.

Everything Was Bright Too Bright And Although I Had All My Memories Still The Colors Looked Dull Nothing Compared To All The Colors I See Now And It Was Like I Heard Everything Yet Nothing At The Sametime I Had No Idea What Was Going On My Throat Was Burning I Needed A Drink And Quick.

Just Then A Woman Who Looked Like They Would Be The Sun's Cousin Walked Into The Woman Oh Good Your Awake Um Your Really Awake The Woman Says,I Didn't Except This But I'm Not Really Surprised The Woman Says As She Hands Me A Cup Here You Go Drink Up The Woman Says,

I Just Grab The Cup And Drink It And It Was Good Really Good,What Is It I Say,Oh It's A Stawberry Blood Milkshake She Says Smiling, I Didn't Know What To Say I Just Continued To Drink The Blood And It Was Still Good Like Really Good And It Was Helping My Throat So My Throat Was Feeling Much Better Now.

Who Are You I Ask,Aren't You A Curious Little Tribrid I'm Holly And I'm A Witch She Says,Well I'm J- I Say But Get Cut Off By Holly,You're Jacob Black I Know I Checked Your Phone To Find Out More About You,Why Am I Not Dead I Ask I Did Die Right I Mean I Got Bit By A Vampire And Vampire Venom Is Poisonous To A Wolf I Say.

Yes It Is But It Seems Like It Has Changed You In A Way Holly Says,Wait Wait You Called Me A Tribrid I Say Why Did You Call Me That I Say,Because I Mean You Did Drink Blood So Vampire And I'm Pretty Sure You Can Still Feel Your Wolf Holly Says As She's In The Kitchen Fixing Some Tea,Would You Like Something To Eat She Says.

Yes Please And Thank You I Say As Holly Cooks Some Food,Just Then A Book Starts Floating Well 5 Books Do Around Me,Oh Holy Shit What The I Say,Holly Turns Around And Sees What's Happening Jacob Just Focus And Breath Even Is Fine Holly Says,Ok Ok I Say And I Close My Eyes And Focus And It Worked I Looked At My Hands Do I Have Magic I Ask.

Well A Tribrid Is A Vampire, Werewolf And Witch So Yes Holly Says,Um Hey When Can I Go Home I Ask,Oh You Can Go Home Now,Twommow Whenever You Want Really Holly Says,Um Thanks For Saving My Life I Say,Well I Mean I Couldn't Just Let You Die I Also Couldn't Let Them Die Holly Says,Them? What Do You Mean I Ask,Oh Don't Worry About It Right Now You'll Find Out Soon Hun Holly Says,Food Is Ready She Says As She Puts The Food On The Table As We Both Sit Down And Eat.