Baby Shopping

The Next Day,Jacob's P.O.V
I Woke Up The Next Day And Got Dressed And Went Downstairs Where I Saw The Rest Of The Cullens In The Living Room,GoodMoring Uncle Jakey Naomi And Noelle Say,GoodMoring Jake Renasmee And Annemarie Says.

GoodMoring I Say Still A Little Sleepy,GoodMoring Love Edward Says And Kisses Me On The Cheek, Gross Get A Room,Technically They Did And That's How Jacob Ended Up Pregnant And Is Pregnant Jasper Says,Emmett,Jasper Shut Up I Say,Well Jake We Have To Get Going Rosalie Says.

Wait What Where Are We Going I Ask Confused, Baby Shopping Of Course Where Else Silly Alice Says,Wait What I Say,But Before I Can Say Anything More Rosalie Had Already Grabbed My Hand And We Were Heading Towards The Door,We'll Be Back Later Alice Says,Alice Make Sure Nothing Happens To Him Edward Says,Edward Have Faith In Your Sisters Will Ya Jeez Alice Says.

Once We All Get Into The Car I Speak Up,What Are We Gonna Buy The Whole Store Or Something I Say,We Don't Even Know What Gender It If's It's Gonna Be One Or Multiple I Say,Well Then We Buy The Whole Store Rosalie Says,My Thoughts Exactly Alice Says,Come On I Don't Want My Children To Grow Up Spoiled I Say,Well I Mean There Part Cullen So They Kinda Are Alice Says.

We're Here At Our First Stop Rosalie Says And Parks The Car So We Can All Get Out,Do We Have To Really Do This I Say,Yes Jake I'll Let You Pick If That's What You Want Alice Says,What I Want Is To Go To Sleep And Stop Being Kicked In My Stomach But That's Not Happening Anytime Soon I Say,Ya So You Might As Well Enjoy Today Alice Says.