[ONE]

Audrey's Pov

“You said yes? Why did you accept the offer?” I asked her, staring at her as she only smiled at me.

“Why? Are you scared?” nakangising tanong ni Kirsten saakin.

“No!” I denied. Of course she knows me well and even though I said that, she won't believe me.

“It's time to show off yourself and prove them wrong especially her.” sagot naman ni Kirsten saakin.

I let out a sigh. I don't know if I'm ready to see her and compete with her and her crew—no, with my ex-crew. I used to be part of her crew but I decided to leave for our own good. You can call me selfish but for me, what I did is for everyone. I quit and started to pursue my dreams alone.

Everything is worth it.

While chasing my dream, I met Kirsten and she asked me to join her crew because she saw so much potential on me. At first, I was hesitant because I abandoned my crew and I know once na malaman nilang I joined to another crew, masasaktan sila at malamang mas lalong magagalit saakin.

Thankfully Kirsten didn't rush me and gave me enough time to think about her offer. It took me a months to decide and accept her offer. I joined Jam Republic and met amazing people. I even signed up to their agency and my career bloomed.

In our crew, we are five. The leader is Kirsten, she's a good leader and so professional that's why everyone likes her. I, Ling, Latrice and Emma are also part of the group. All of us match up so well and we're getting along with each other. I couldn't thank them enough for saving me and my career.

“Do you think I can do it?” I nervously asked her.

“You can. We believe in you, Audrey.” inabot ni Kirsten yung kamay ko at mahigpit itong hinawakan habang binibigkas ang mga salitan 'yun.

Handa na ba talaga akong makita at makaharap siya? Ito na ba talaga yung tamang panahon para magtagpo ang mga landas naming dalawa? Ang tagal ko na rin nagtago at umiwas sakanya.