[EIGHT [1]]

Audrey's Pov

[Flashback]

Basta make sure na makakarating ka ha? First dance performance ko yun at gusto ko nasa crowd ka.paalala ni Bada saakin. She's been saying that for the nth time na para bang she's scared na I've might change my mind at hindi magpakita sa first dance performance niya sa school namin.

“Ang kulit!!! Yes, nandyan na ako maya maya.” I chuckled over the phone and na-iimagine ko na yung busangot niyang mukha kakahintay saakin.

Okay!!!! Anyway, I need to hang up na kasi I still need to practice more.

Alright, bye.” I hung up first and didn't wait for her response.

Bada and I have been friends ever since we were 13 years old. We accidentally met at church and surprisingly, studying at the same school too. I never thought life could be this beautiful and meaningful when I met her—she changed me and my purpose in life.

We have similarities too that's why we easily clicked together. We both like dancing so we're planning to have our own studio and probably recruit more members to pursue our dreams. I can't wait to do all the things we dreamed of together; I know nothing is impossible as long as we're together.

I have a secret tho!! I like Bada not just only friends but more than friends.

Ang sabi mo okay naman yung steps eh bakit nagagalit ka?” tanong ko kay Bada when I showed her my dance number. I was paired up with a man because some says, It would be nice if I had a partner but then Bada got mad over it.

If you need a partner, you could've just asked me.” She crossed her arms, avoiding my eyes. Why is she soooo cute? How can I not like her when she's acting like this? She always makes me fall in love with little things and sometimes confusing me too.

I thought you were busy preparing your upcoming dance performance?” I asked her but she rolled her eyes. I didn't want to bother her that's why I didn't ask her to be my partner.

I told you, I can make time for you.” She said.

Bada, I know you can but you still have a lot to do and we can pair up next time.” I chuckled.

Fine! Once we managed to have our own studio and crew, you don't have to go anywhere and ask around to be your partner. I'll be your partner forever.” She said and I just agreed to end the discussion because knowing Bada, she wouldn't stop until I said 'yes'

We remained friends over many years and our bond became stronger than ever!!! We made plans and dreams together that I wish, we could build together too. Everything was fine, Bada and I were perfectly fine as our dreams started to bloom but then in every good news, there's a bad news.

During our 4th year highs chool, my father died. I felt like my world was falling apart just like my dreams. I don't know where should I start and how to compose myself. I was lost, heartbroken and alone-although Bada and the crew we created were there for me, I felt like their presence weren't enough.

My support system died and something died inside of me. After doing well with my latest dance choreography, something bad happened in return. I lost my father that I couldn't even celebrate the success of my viral dance. We've got a lot of offers but how could I celebrate that?

The person who supported me first, left me.

You've heard it, we already have a members and also a dance studio!! Our dreams, is not a dream anymore because we fulfilled it and it's happening. Bada named our crew as Bebe with 8 members. All of us are still studying and dancing too. Bada sometimes take some dance classes and I too. So overall we're doing very well.