[TWENTY TWO]

Audrey's Pov

“Do you want coffee?” I asked her and looked over my shoulder. She didn't even look into my direction and still busy doing her things.

“No thanks.” She responded.

“Okay.” I replied back and went where  she is. As I got closer to her, I sat down next to her, placing my chin on her shoulder and trying to get her attention.

“You look hot when you are damn serious.” I said, looking at her.

“Psh. Stop messing with me.” She just laughed it off.

I rolled my eyes and moved a bit away from her, pulling out my phone and started to check my socmed account. Bada is busy and not even paying attention to me. Well, Bada asked me to come over so right now I'm at her place.

“Hey...” I heard her calling me but I ignored her.

“Audrey.”

“Hey.”

I keep ignoring her not until she grabbed my hand and pulled my body close to her.

“Ano ba kasi yun?” tanong ko sakanya at napapout naman siya bigla.

Argh she really know me!!!

“Galit kaba? Sorry kung hindi kita napapansin. I'm really exhausted and stressed dahil malapit na yung finals pero I can't still work on our last piece.” malungkot na saad ni Bada at napatingin sa sketch pad na kanina pa niya hawak hawak.

When my eyes laid on it, napansin kong iniisketch niya yung mga routines na gagawin nila. May mga words pang nakasulat na hindi ko maintindihan kasi panay bura na niya.

“Hey, that's totally fine. I'll just stay still and if you need my help, just ask me.” I assured her and now I feel really bad for being immature.

“Thank you~ I asked you to come here because I need to recharge. You always give me energy so I badly need you tonight.” Bada smiled at me.

Like magkausap lang kami over the phone tas nagulat ako may kumakatok na sa pintuan ko and it turned out na she was already on her way to pick me up. She didn't say why basta out of nowhere inaya niya na lang akong pumunta sa place niya while I'm still wearing my pajamas and ready to sleep lol.

“Then I'll always be here by your side.” I softly said and she held my hand, kissing the top of it.

While she's working on her things, I'm sitting next to her and watching television. Halata sa mukha niyang nasstress na siya pero still doing her best. Yung amin kasi, tapos na and nagpapractice na kami for finals. Yes, for finals kasi pasok kami sa final 4 just like Team Bebe.

“Are you sleepy na? If inaantok kana, just go to bed and I'll finish this one para makatulog na rin.” nakangiting sabi ni Bada.

“Not really. Dito muna ako sa tabi mo.” sagot ko at inihiga yung ulo ko sa lap niya. She let me do that habang abala siya sa pagssketch niya. She sometimes play with my hair, caress my cheek and even give me kisses.

An hour passed, I yawned and already feeling sleepy. I tried to stay up but I just couldn't. In the end, I drifted off to sleep.

I stretched out my arms, yawning and slowly opened my eyes. Naramdaman kong may mabigat na nakapatong sa bewang ko at pagtingin ko, braso ito ni Bada. I shifted my position at hinarap siya. She's still sleeping soundly and she looks peaceful.

“Good morning, beautiful.” I whispered, tapping the tip of her nose and smiled.

Siguro binuhat ako nito kagabi kasi nasa kama na kami ngayon eh. Ang cute cute niya talaga kapag tulog at mapapansin mong napagod talaga siya kagabi. I mean napagod sa choreo nila huwag iba ang iniisip HAHAHAHAHA.