[TWELVE]

Audrey's Pov

Shoot day and rest day today!!! I was busy packing my things when I received a call from Chocol. I hurriedly answered her call kasi alam kong aayain niya lang ako na sumabay sakanya.

“Hello?”

“Sabay na tayo pumuntang set. Don't worry I'll bring my car para hindi na mahirapan 'yang prinsesa ko.” Chocol teased me and I rolled my eyes though she couldn't see it, I still did it.

I don't know what she's up to like sobrang straightforward niya and the way she talks, sobrang bold niya but I think she's just having fun and so comfortable with me kaya kung anu-anong sinasabi niya saakin. Feeling ko we gotten really close so for me, it's all fine.

“Whatever Chocol!”

“I'll hang up na and see you in a bit, Princess Audrey.” She teased me again and before I could reply, she hung up on me.

After an hour, Chocol arrived at my apartment and helped me to bring my things since yung sakanya, settled na sa sasakyan niya. We went down and she put all my things inside her car. I was about to get inside but then she stopped me and opened the car door for me.

“Get in.” Chocol said and as I went inside, she guided me. Chocol went to the driver seat and drove off.

I turned on the radio and we were both vibing to the music. While she's driving, I'm singing and I could tell Chocol is having a good time because of me. Dumaan din muna kami sa drive thru para in case na magutom kami, may makakain kaming dalawa since medyo malayo layo pa kami.

“Say aaaah~” I said at sinubuan siya ng fries.

“Sweet mo naman!” pabirong sabi ni Chocol habang nginunguya ito.

“Stop staring at me and focus on driving!!” I laughed and playfully scolded her.

The rest of time, puro lang kami kantahan at kwentuhan ni Chocol to the point na nakalimutan naming may pupuntahan pala kami. While we were busy talking, her phone suddenly rang and she asked me to answer it in behalf of her.

“Are you sure?” I asked her and nodded. Since she asked me to, I answered it and put it on a loud speaker.

“Hello?”

“Hoy Chocol, asan kana? Halos lahat kami nandito na tapos ikaw wala pa? Don't tell me kakagising mo pa lang?!”

“Uhh no, we're on our way there.”

“We?! Wait, sino ba 'tong kausap ko?”

“Halo, I'm Audrey.”

“Audrey?! Aba bakit sinosolo kana n'yan ni Chocol?” sobrang ingay sa kabilang linya at halatang nandun na rin yung iba.

“No, we're almost there.”

“Hoy Chocol, diretso sa set ha? hindi kung saan at baka mabatukan kana namin!” sabat ni Haechi at nagtawanan naman sila.

“Hoy, tulad niyo ako sainyo! Sige na malapit na kaming dalawa.” Chocol responded.

“Bada—” hindi na namin narinig yung sagot nila as Chocol took her phone from mine and ended the call.

“Masanay kana sa mga 'yun.” natatawang sabi ni Chocol habang nagmamaneho.

“Cute nga nila eh.” I replied, shifting my eyes outside the window.