[TWO]

Bada's Pov

I was still at the dance studio with my crew members. We decided to gather up para makapag usap dahil bukas na agad yung shoot para sa first episode ng swf season 2.

“Confirmed na talaga yung line up. I thought my changes pang mangyayari like may aalis ganun.” sabi ni Tatter sabay upo sa tabi ko.

“Aalis?”

“Do you really think na magbaback out Jam Republic? Si Kirsten Dodgen yung leader nila at never yun mag aadjust para lang sa members niya. Once she agree, there's no turning back.” singit naman ni Lusher na abala sa paglilinis.

“Ang tanong... ready kana bang makita siya uli? It's been eight years ever since she left us.” pagbalin ni Minah saakin ng tanong na ikinagulat ko naman.

Yes, it's been eight years but it seems like it all happened yesterday. I vividly remember everything-how she left me and our crew. I waited because I thought she'd change her mind but no, I was wrong. She really left us. Audrey left me in the middle of chaos and I suffered alone. I couldn't blame her, it was my choice to suffer.

“Sino ba siya? When she left us, kinalimutan ko na rin siya.” I responded at pilit na ngumiti para ipakitang maayos na ang lahat.

I tried. I did my best to forget her but I couldn't. She's always been in my mind but it all vanished and it was replaced by anger when I found out she ended up joining another crew. I'm still mad at her up until now.

“Bads, do you still like her?” Cheche straightforwardly asked me that question and I was taken aback.

“Wala na akong nararamdaman sakanya kundi galit na lang.”

When I was about to confess my feelings, she announced her departure from our crew kaya never kong nasabi sakanya yung feelings ko. I kept it to myself hanggang sa galit na lang yung nararamdaman ko. I hate her. I thought she would be with me until the end but what's new? People always come and go.

“Okay lang 'yan. We're always here for you and hindi ka namin iiwanan.” sagot ni Kyma at niyakap ako.

They are always here when I'm having a hard time. When I want to give up, they always cheer me up to keep holding on. It's all worth it kasi we finally received what we all deserve. The recognition that we have been asking for for a long time has come. Naging matunog yung crew namin at sunod sunod yung offer saamin—grupo man or individual. All of us are thriving in our own.

“And pupunta tayo dun para magcompete kaya alam kong keri natin yun at for sure makakasurvive tayo.” nakangiting sabi ni Sowoen.

“I don't know what would I do without you guys. Thank you for everything and you are right! we will also win the title.” I positively said. We gathered around in the middle and group hug.

Sometimes it crosses my mind that what if she stayed, would anything change? I bet she will be the first to cry when she finds out they invited us to join a show.

I remember that was her dream.