[TEN]

Audrey's Pov

I was at home, resting and enjoy the rest of the night. I just hope matapos na yung shoot namin for all episodes of swf2 nang hindi ko na makita si Bada. I'm so damn tired of dealing with her and her annoying presence is stressing me out. Buti na nga lang at tuwing shoot lang nagkukrus landas namin.

“Why are you calling me at this hour? Don't you have something important to do except bothering me?” I laughed on the other line and started teasing Chocol.

“I do have things to do but you are always been in my mind.” She responded.

“Shut up!”

“Just stating a fact, Miss.”

“I'm hanging up—”

“Don't you dare or else I'll be outside your apartment.” She threatened me and still laughing which also made me laugh.

“You're so unbelievable!”

“Are you free right now? Tara libre kita.”

“I want to say no but the word 'libre' is tempting me.”

“Alright. I'll pick you up there!”

“Okay and I'll wait.” I hung up on her and the smile on my face was still there.

In a short span of time, I and Chocol become really close and I always feel comfortable around her. She always makes sure na I'm doing fine and she takes care a lot of me on and off cam. She's a genuine person and I love her vibes! Sobrang easy going person niya and goofy kaya wala talagang boring moments when I'm with her.

She's one of the reasons kung bakit nakakasurvive ako every shoot so I'm always thankful for that. Chocol is the person I wanna keep in my life forever and knowing her, we both know na kahit matapos na yung show, we will remain the same and keep what we have.

From: Choc
     I'm here na, boss!

After receiving her message, I grabbed my padded coat and headed outside of my apartment building. While walking down, I saw Chocol na nakatayo at nakatingin na agad sa direksyon ko. When she fully saw my face, she beamed and smiled.

“Ang ganda talaga.” bola niya saakin at aba may pagsway pa ng katawan niya na parang kinikilig kilig pa.

“Sssh! Puro ka bola!!” saway ko sakanya at mahinang hinampas braso niya.

“Sino ba nagsabing bola lang sinasabi ko sayo? Totoo kaya!!” Chocol pouted as we both started to walk.

“Para kang bata.” natatawa kong sagot sakanya na ikinabusangot lalo niya.

“Kasi naman...” angal ni Chocol.

Help she's so cute!! She's older than me pero kung umasta, para siyang bata na inagawan ng candy. I can't help but smile while observing and admiring her.

Inaya niya ako sa isang convenience store malapit saamin at pagpasok na pagpasok namin sa loob, sinalubong agad kami ng Bebe. All of them turned their heads on us nung narinig nila yung tawa namin ni Chocol habang papasok sa loob. I think nabother sila that's why they wanted to check it out kung sino yun but it turns out na kami lang pala yun.

Wait, ano bang ginagawa nila malapit sa area namin?

“Uy, kayo pala 'yan.” bati ni Chocol sakanila and I did the same thing.

“Bakit kayo magkasama?” tanong ni Lusher saaming dalawa ni Chocol. Chocol shifted her eyes on me at ngumiti bigla.

“Date.” She straightforwardly replied na ikinabigla ko naman dahilan para makurot ko siya sa bewang.

“Date?”

“No, that's not what you think. She just asked me out—” Minah cut me off.

“Edi date nga.”

“So, anong ginagawa niyo dito?” Chocol changed the topic and asked them.

“Hinihintay si Bada.” sagot ni Sowoen habang nakatitig saakin. I couldn't stare at her so I looked away and nagtago sa likod ni Chocol. Sobrang awkward naman kasi at napepressure ako when my ex-crew is around me.

Maya maya lumapit si Bada saamin only to realize na we're also there. Bada's eyes immediately went to me and I could see how she tilted her head to see me better since nagtatago ako sa likuran ni Chocol.

“Bakit kayo nandito?” She asked us.

“Except na malapit lang kami sa area na 'to, I asked her out.” Chocol was the one who answered her.

“What?”

“I asked her out and she said yes. Why?” palihim kong hinihila yung damit ni Chocol from her behind and asking her to stop messing with Bada kasi hindi rin magpapatalo yun.

“Nothing uhm I mean enjoy your date.” sagot ni Bada at pumunta sa counter to pay for her stuff.

“Alis na tayo.” I whispered.

“Sabi mo you want ice cream. Let's buy that first then after that, we can leave na.” Chocol smiled up at me as she began to look for my ice cream.

I was left with my ex-crew na hinihintay si Bada at ako naman, hinihintay si Chocol. All of them are looking at me kaya sobrang uncomfortable and awkward ng atmosphere between us. Instead of staying inside, I decided to wait outside.

“Labas lang ako.” paalam ko sakanila at agad lumabas ng store.

I need to talk to them soon. Hindi forever, iiwasan ko sila at magiging ganito na lang kami na parang walang pinagsamahan. I have to make a move para magkaayos kami at matapos na yung silent war between us. I still love them—I appreciate each one of them.

I heard the door closing behind me so I thought it was Chocol.

“Choc, let's go na. I told you, pwede namang sa ibang store na lang tayo bumili.” I said without looking at her.

“Ehem.”

“Cho—” I turned around and I didn't manage to continue my words when I realized it was Bada. She's standing behind me and have her eyes on me.

“Nasa counter pa si Chocol and still paying her stuff.” She answered me and I only nodded.

Bakit siya lang mag-isa? Asan na yung ibang kasama niya?! Bakit siya nandito sa labas?!

“Audrey, about last time uhm I'm really sorry for the things I've said. It was so reckless of me and I didn't—” I cut her off.

“It's fine. Siguro you are right all along, Bada.” I know she's not but I don't wanna hear her explaination, enough is enough and nothing will change kahit na she explains her side kasi in everyone's point of view, makasarili ako.

“Pinalitan mo na talaga ako.” She whispered but still loud enough to be heard.

“What?”

“I mean pinalitan mo na talaga kami but I'm happy for you. You look so happy no, very much happier than before.” She smiled, for the first time she smiled at me again.

“I... I am.” my voice started to tremble and my tears want to escape from my eyes but I tried to hold it back.

“From now on, I'll try my best to treat you nice and Audrey...” She paused.

When she called my name for the nth time, I finally gathered all my courage to look up at her and stared at her eyes.

“Thank you for being part of my life.” She added and that moment, my tears betrayed me.