[FOUR]

Bada's Pov

Everyone went to their perspective rooms and changed our clothes. After changing mine, I informed them that I'd be outside to get some fresh air. I still couldn't believe na nandito si Audrey at magkakasama kami sa iisang show. She's still the same, a beautiful and attractive woman. When her crew went down, everyone's eyes were on them especially on her because of her beauty. I can't blame them tho. She's really beautiful.

Some crew judged her too quickly and said she could've just stayed still and do nothing. If only they know kung gaano siya kagaling when it comes to dancing. She can beat everyone including me.

As I was walking around, I saw her coming out from their room and went somewhere. I don't understand but my feet started to move, following her behind. She went to fire exit and I hid myself from her. I only watched her from afar.

“Sinong kausap niya?” I whispered at hindi inaalis ang mga mata ko sakanya. It seems like she's talking with someone but hindi ko makita kung sino yung other person.

Nagulat na lang ako nung may naglahad ng kamay sakanya and she gladly accepted it with a smile on her face. I waited, I waited hanggang sa tinawag na kami to go back to studio kasi magsisimula na ulit yung shoot.

“What if tayo magkatapat sa battle?” rinig kong tanong ni Audrey habang ako naman, nagtago agad sa wall at nakinig sa usapan nila.

“Edi masaya. Don't worry, hindi ko gagalingan for you.” sagot naman nito dahilan para napakunot noo na lang ako.

“Ang lakas ko naman sayo.” Audrey teasingly said and they both laughed.

“Ikaw pa.”

When I was about to check them biglang sumulpot yung isang staff sa harapan ko and tinawag ako. I signaled her na wag akong tawagin pero it didn't work.

“Bada, nandun na yung crew mo sa studio.” sabi niya saakin.

Shit.

“Ah really?” naiilang kong sagot at napatayo nang tuwid. Napahinto naman si Audrey sa paglalakad at ganun din yung kausap niya. I awkwardly looked at them and shifted my eyes away.

Si Chocol yung kasama at kausap niya. I think I ruined their moment kasi they both stopped laughing and their eyes went into my direction. It was so awkward at ang uncomfortable rin ng atmosphere.

“I'll go first.” paalam ko at inalisan sila.

I went down first and in a few minutes, kasunod ko lang din sila bumaba at pinagtitinginan silang dalawa. Of course everyone would stare lalo na't hindi naman sila close and ito pa lang yung first meeting nila.

“Bakit magkasama yung dalawang yun?” bulong ni Lusher.

“Baka close sila?”

“Baka may something.” pabirong sabi ni Minah sabay tingin saakin.

“Something agad? Baka friends lang!” natatawang saway ni Sowoen sakanya.

“Sssh! Magfocus na lang kayo.” saway ko sakanila at napabuntong hininga na lang.

Nagsimula na yung battle at hindi pa kami natatawag even yung Jam Republic. Everyone's having fun at ang gagaling din nila.

“Bada Lee..” Kang Daniel called my name and asked me to go in the middle. I and my members went to other side because it's finally my turn.

“Kaya mo 'yan!” Tatter cheered me while massaging my shoulder.

“Ipakita mo kung sino ka.” bulong ni Cheche na ikinatawa naming lahat.

“Vs. Audrey Lane.” He added at pinakita yung nabunot niyang name.

Natahimik lahat sa loob ng studio and everything become so awkward. The silence says it all habang kami naman, natahimik din at pinanuod siyang tumayo sa pwesto niya along with her members.

“You got this, girl!” I heard Emma's voice while she's jumping out of her excitement. They positioned themselves to the opposite side, facing my crew.

Leader ako so bakit ilalaban ako sa hindi naman leader? Well, random pick kasi kaya sobrang unexpected and random talaga nitong battle. Audrey moved forward and I did the same thing. Daniel passed the mic on me, asking me to say something to her. I took a deep breath before I speak.

“It's been a while and it's good to see you again, Audrey.” I paused, kept my eyes on her while her, couldn't even look straight into my eyes.

“Prove yourself and make me realize that you've made a right decision to leave us. Dominate this battle ground and let's have a good fight.” I added.

I gave back the mic and Daniel passed it on her. I just stared at her and didn't bother to take my eyes off. I want to see how she would handle this awkward situation.

“I thought I already proved myself enough? You were so proud of me, right? Anyways, I just want to say good luck.” Audrey said and smiled..

The music started and it's my turn. I approached her, trying to intimidate her but as I got closer, my heart rate sped up. No shit! This is not the right time for that. I danced in front of her and I could hear everyone's loud cheer.

She had her hand behind and eyes on me as if she's studying my moves. She's always been like that and will learn on how to improve her moves.

“3, 2, 1!!” the music changed and it's her turn. I lowered my body, catching up my breath.

“WOOOOH!!!” they screamed as Audrey started to dance. I watched her close and I could say she's still good as before and there are a lot of improvements. She went close to me, bent her body a bit to see my face and sexily move her body around which surprised me.

“3, 2, 1!!” everyone said and the music stopped. She extended her hand, asking me a shake hands but I ignored her.

Both of us moved forward and waited for the judges final choice. She distanced herself and I quickly glance at her, checking her out. She's still catching her breath and sweating.

“YES!!!!” Jam Republic cheered and hugged Audrey. Yes, she won.

“I really thought Bada would dominate this battle but Audrey prepared a lot for this and showed new movements which surprised me. Wow! You are still good and I'm glad you joined.” Judge Monika commented.

“Thank you.” Audrey bowed her head and she looks really happy upon hearing those compliments.