[SEVEN]

Chocol's Pov

Nasa studio na kami at still waiting sa iba na bumaba na rin since we're about to start. Every tuesday yung shoot namin and so far masaya naman. I've had a chance to meet amazing people and also meet Audrey. She's just different.

“Narinig ko usapan ng staff kanina.” sabi ni Haechi out of nowhere kaya napabalin ako ng tingin sakanya.

“Kailan kapa naging chismosa?” I teasingly said and chuckled.

“Ngayon lang kasi I heard your name!” sagot ni Haechi.

“At bakit naman ako?”

“Maiintindihan pa namin kung magkasabay pumunta ng location sila Audrey at Bada pero bakit kasama ka? Sumabay ka talaga sakanila?” natatawang tanong ni Yeni at lahat sila inuusisa ako na parang nasa hot seat.

“Hindi! Si Audrey lang naman talaga kasabay ko nun and we accidentally saw Bada so she gave us a ride. Halos ayaw nga ni Audrey na sumakay but—” they cut me off.

“What?!”

“Oh bakit? Kahit kayo rin nasa posisyon ko, baka magparty pa kayo sa loob ng sasakyan ni Bada.” I said, unaware of what's going on.

Nagtinginan silang lima habang ako, hinihintay yung sasabihin nila. After what they heard from me, they are still processing everything. Ano ba kasing nangyayari? I mean did I do something wrong?

“As far as I know, hindi sila okay so...” Halo began.

“Hindi sila okay? Paano niyo nalaman?” I asked them, feeling confused.

“For sure hindi siya nakikinig sa mga nangyayari around us at hindi pa pinapanuod first episode.” Babysleek laughed.

“Malamang may sarili mundo 'yang si Chocol or baka kasi may target na kaya walang pake sa paligid niya.” gatong naman ni Mini.

Ano bang hindi ko alam? Bakit ba kasi hindi ako aware sa mga nangyari during our first shoot?! Like I was spacing out the whole time except sa battle time namin. Ito naman mga kaibigan ko, pakaba pa at ayaw pang sabihin yung alam nila.

“Ano ba kasi yun?!” iritado kong tanong sakanila.

“Audrey used to be part of Bada's crew but then she left. After that, Bada cut her off at parang may silent war between them. Ano ba 'yan Chocol, bakit kasi hindi ka aware sa mga nangyayari sa paligid mo?!” Yeni teased me.

So kaya pala ang tahimik niya kanina? I wanna smack my head right now and knock some senses!!! Ang tanga tanga mo talaga kahit kailan Chocol!!!! As I was dealing with myself, my eyes traveled to Audrey walking down and had her head down. She was the last one to come down and after that, we started the shoot.

For our 2nd Mission, it's a class mission and we're gonna be split into four ranks. I and Haechi got assigned to middle class. Kang Daniel explained the instructions and once he was done, all of us went to our temporary room with our new formed group. I was surprised to see Audrey there. So meaning to say, we're in the same rank?

“Hey...” I softly called her and stand near her. She turned her head on me and noticed that her eyes were red, obviously she just finished crying.

“Hi.” Audrey responded, forcing a smile.

“Umiyak kaba? What happened?” I asked her and held her shoulder.

“N-nothing.” nauutal niyang sagot at pilit akong iniiwasan.

I didn't want to push her so I stopped asking her. We sat next to each other and she introduced me to Ling, one of her members. She's nice and fun to be with too just like Audrey. We made few steps to fight for the choreographer spot because there's an advantage if we win that spot. Well in the end, Team Mannequeen won.

We practice but my mind is somewhere else. Everytime na nakikita ko si Audrey, nag-aalala ako. She looks sad and parang may bumabagabag sakanya. I really wanted to ask her but at the same time I don't want to bother her.

“Is she okay?” tanong ko kay Ling na napatingin din kay Audrey.

“Kayo magkasama diba? When she went down, namamaga na yung mga mata niya so we don't really know what happened. I thought alam mo since magkasama kayo kanina.” sagot ni Ling saakin.

What? When she went inside their room, iniwanan ko na silang dalawa ni Bada. Wait.. si Bada—

“Saan ka pupunta?” rinig kong tawag ni Yoonji saakin but I ignored her. Dire diretso akong lumabas at pinuntahan si Bada.

I didn't knock on the door and went inside. All their eyes were on me at halatang confused sila. Si Halo naman, lalapitan sana ako but I stopped her.

“Bada, can we talk?” I straightforwardly asked her.

“Sure.” She said at inaya akong lumabas muna.

I gathered up all my courage to find strength to speak up. Once we got outside, a bit far from everyone, I confronted her.

“Anong nangyari nung iniwanan ko kayo ni Audrey?” tanong ko sakanya.

“I have nothing to explain.” She coldly responded and turned her back on me.

She went back at iniwanan akong mag isa sa labas. Why am I acting this way? I can't explain why and all I know is I'm mad right now. Whatever happens, Audrey doesn't deserve to be treated that way.

“Choc.” I heard a voice behind me so I turned around and saw Audrey smiling at me.

Choc—what a beautiful nickname and she's the first person who called me that way.

“What are you doing here?” I asked Audrey and approached her.

“Wanna go where we first met?” She said, offering her hand and asking me to come with her.

And I did.

Nagpunta kami sa fire exit at luckily, walang ibang tao kaya solo namin yung area. I watched her as she closed her eyes and felt the wind running through her skin. She looks beautiful—really beautiful.

“Stop staring at me like that.” sita ni Audrey saakin dahilan para mapaiwas ako at ibalin ang tingin sa view.

“Hindi ako nakatingin sayo.” I lied and I heard her chuckle.

“Next time If something's bothering you, just ask me. Don't go around and ask someone to come out like a gangster. You look scary.” Audrey laughed.

So she followed me and saw everything? Shit nakakahiya naman!!! Bakit naman kasi ginawa ko yun? I was so fed up with my emotions and did what I thought was right—to confront Bada.

“I want to know what happened to you and Bada.” since she asked me to ask her instead, I'd like to know everything.

When I say everything, every details on it so that I know where the limitation is and so that whatever happened earlier will not happen again. I want to protect her and I don't know why but part of me pushes me to do that. I want to protect Audrey.