[ELEVEN]

Audrey's Pov

Shoot day and I don't feel good. I haven't had my breakfast yet kaya rin siguro sumasakit itong t'yan ko.

“Bakit ka namumulta d'yan?” tanong ni Latrice saakin habang nakatitig.

“Oh I haven't applied my makeup.” I excused and she only nodded.

Ayoko namang pati sila, magworry about me kasi lagi naman silang ganun like if something's going on with me, damay din sila which is sobrang laking abala sa side nila lalo na't we're making our kpop choreography mission.

Anyways, may adjustment sa shoot namin because tomorrow, shoot day again for our swimming pool party. Yes, a rest day without doing any missions kaya everyone is so excited for tomorrow.

“30 seconds choreo lang daw muna yung gagawin natin kasi yung ibang crews, pipili kung sino maaalis.” Kirsten explained while listening to our chosen music. We chose hybe and tatlo kaming pumili dun so if we want to win, kailangan maipanalo namin yung choreo na gagawin namin para sa next mission.

“Should we go outside para makapagpractice na tayo?” tanong ni Ling at binabasa yung lyrics para maitugma sa steps na gagawin namin.

“Masyadong maingay sa labas. Let's stay here muna and finalize everything.” Emma suggested.

While everyone is busy, ako nasa sulok at hindi alam gagawin. I already gave my suggestions and also the steps I've had in mind.

“Restroom muna ako.” paalam ko sakanila and headed outside. I went straight to the restroom and waited if something would happen. I thought I just needed to release everything inside my stomach pero hindi talaga.

“Pwede bang makisama ka muna? After this, kakain na tayo.” sabi ko sa sarili ko habang hawak hawak yung t'yan ko.

After a moment of waiting, I finally went out and was making my way back to our room when I saw my ex-crew. Sowoen is crying, ganun din sila Cheche at Kyma while Minah, Lusher and Tatter ay nasa likuran nila at pinapatahan mga ito. They walked passed by me at hindi man lang ako nilingon.

What the hell is happening?

I failed to hold up all my emotions and instead of going back to my crew's room, my feet went to another way—in Bebe's room. I knocked and didn't wait for her to open it up because I was the one who opened it. I was right, Bada was inside the room and watching something on her phone.

“Diba ang sabi ko, leave me alone! Hindi niyo ba talaga ako—” Bada got silence when she lifted up her face and saw me standing in front of her.

“Why are they crying? Bada, stop pressuring them!” I scolded her.

“Who are you to tell me what should I do? I'm the leader and—”

“Yes, you are but you don't have any right to treat them that way! Ano, isusumbat mo nanaman na wala akong ambag sa crew? We formed that crew together and the only difference is you stayed and I left. We recruited them together and we made a promise na aalagaan natin sila.” I said, looking at her eyes.

I could feel her tiredness. Yes, leading a group is really exhausting but that's not how she should deal with it.

“It's so easy for you to say those things, Audrey.” Bada said.

“It's not! I know you are tired but please don't put so much pressure on them. Ano bang lagi nating sinasabi noon ha? Diba ang motivation natin is hindi baleng matalo basta nag-enjoy. Asan na 'yun, Bada?” I reminded her which made her quite.

“I know you want to win this match pero hindi ba't mas maganda kung magpeperform sila without any pressure coming from you. If you want na maganda kalabasan nito, guide the girls and stop pressuring them.” I added.

Alam kong napapagod din siya pero lahat naman napapagod. If she wants to win this mission, she needs to wake up at tigilan yung ganitong pagtrato sa crew members niya.

“Bada, let me remind you again. They are my girls, still my girls! Kahit na umalis ako sa group natin at nasa ibang crew na, they will be my girls forever. I left the crew but it doesn't mean I left them behind kaya sa ayaw at sa gusto mo, aawayin kita when it comes to my girls.” I said.

Hindi naman na nakasagot si Bada so I decided to leave her. As soon as I opened the door, I saw them in front of the door at nagkukumpulan. I bet they all heard what I said which is good kasi I wanted them to know na whatever happens, I'm gonna be by their side and will fight for them like I always do.

“Excuse me.” I excused myself and went back straight into our room.

We performed our 30 seconds choreo and we got chosen!!! Akala ko magswiswitch kami sa ibang group at gagawa ulit ng panibagong choreo pero no, they voted for us to stay and as of now, we're making the choreo for our mission.

“Can I have a 10 minute break?” I asked them.

“Sure.” Kirsten gave her permission since wala pa naman kaming ginagawa at nag-uusap usap pa lang.

I went outside at dumiretso sa fire exit. I sat down there to get some air and watch the view. I was surprised when someone sat down next to me at guess who it is? It's Chocol.

“Galing mo kanina ah.” Chocol complimented me.

“Sus! Buti nga sainyo walang pumili kaya diretso performance agad kayo.” I said and stared at her for a moment.

“Takot sila saamin eh.” Chocol shrugged and started to laugh.

While having a good laugh with her biglang sumakit yung t'yan ko. I forgot to buy me a food. We were so busy and totally forgot it.

“What happened?” She asked with her concern tone.

“N-nothing. I just forgot to eat my breakfast”

“Wait I'll be back.” sagot ni Chocol at agad tumayo. I watched her as she walked away and I stayed still, waiting for her to come back.

While I was waiting for her, may kung anong bagay ang tumatama saakin kaya napalingon ako at napatingala wala sa de oras. It's Bada and she's holding a paperbag, asking me to accept it.

“What's that?” I asked her, confused but still grabbed it from her hand as she sat down next to me.

“Extra sandwiches.” She shortly replied. I opened it and saw two sandwiches inside of it.

“Oh thank you for this!! I haven't had my breakfast and—”

“Why are you so excited about it? Eat that para hindi na sumakit t'yan mo and please huwag matigas ulo. Papaalala ko lang sayo, muntik kana magka-ulcer before dahil sa katigasan ng ulo mo.” Bada scolded me but instead of feeling sorry, I found myself smiling because I never thought she would still remember that.

See, after our argument earlier parang wala lang nangyari kasi we're already fine. Para lang kaming aso't pusa and we're like this even before. We don't need to say sorry, out of nowhere, we will just talk to each other like we used to before.

I ate the sandwich she brought while Bada, on the other hand, nakatingin lang sa kawalan. Should I ask her if she wants to have the other one? Fine.

“Gusto mo?” I asked her and causing her to look at me. I offered it to her since may extra pa namang sandwich but then I was taken aback when she leaned forward and bite into it.

Sobrang lapit niya sa mukha ko and my heart skipped a beat. Hindi ko naman akalain na mas prefer niyang kumagat kaysa to have it all. Why is she doing this to me?

“Yum.” Bada said, wiping her lips.

I didn't move and I froze in my seat because of her sudden action towards me. I have to calm down my heart and nerves!!!

“Auds, practice na.” rinig kong tawag ni Emma saakin kaya agad akong napatayo.

“Thank you for the sandwiches, Bada.” I thanked her and turned around, ready to leave but then my eyes caught Chocol and she was standing behind us with a paperbag in her hand. Parang kanina pa siya nakatayo dun at hindi man lang kami nilapitan.

“Kanina kapa nandyan? You should've joined us! Choc, I need to go cause they're calling me na and I'll see you later.” I said and tapped her shoulder before going back into our room.