meeting again?

Hello besties, how are y'all?

At 8 in the night, Adrika returned from her office. Tired and sleepy, she desperately wanted to get in bed and roam around in her lalaland (author knows how that feels 😂). Thinking about all these she stepped outside her car and entered into her mansion by pushing open the humongous main door.

As soon as she stepped inside, a light smile adored her lips. Walking through the clean and beautifully decorated lawn, she noticed the chair and table made of white marbles is empty indicating that all the members are inside. Walking on the marble floor that reflects her image clearly indicating that it was well cleaned. The whole mansion was lit up and chattering voices were coming from inside.

As soon as Adrika stepped inside, she was welcomed by her brother and mother. Excusing herself she went to her room and quickly stripped out of her clothes and stood under the shower. As soon as the cold water graced her skin, she felt an instant relief wash over her.

After finishing her shower, Adrika came out wearing a comfy night suit and went to have dinner with her family. On the dinner table, she finally met her father after a long day. Rest of the dinner went by discussing their whole day and brother-sister duo fighting of course.

It was 11 at night as soon as she came back to her room, jumping over the bed all she wanted to do was sleep. But as soon as she closed her eyes, a certain someone's face came in front of her. Those blue eyes intently looking at her.

She opened her eyes in a swift motion and was lost in her own thoughts. Something was definitely special in him that was undeniably attractive and which drew her towards him. Suddenly her phone beeped and she saw a text from devaansh sending her tomorrow's location. Her mind drew to the conversation they had just before she was about to leave.

....Flashback.....

Devaansh: I have an art exhibition tomorrow and would love it if you come there

Adrika: umm.yeah sure i will come

Devaansh: perfect! Give me your phone no. and i will send you the location, see you tomorrow.

Adrika: of course.bye.

..Flashback ends..

Adrika still couldnt understand why she agreed but seeing his hopeful eyes tempted her to say yes. Well maybe it was a much needed excuse that they both wanted to use to meet each other without acknowledging it. And thats how she slowly drifted to sleep.

Hope you all liked the chapter....and also if y'll liked it please vote, comment and follow me to know about further updates.

Till then take care😘❤️