Attraction

Hello besties!! so here's a long update for y'll. Also there are some mature scenes in the latter part so those who are uncomfortable reading it can skip the part!!

Sparkling, golden rays of sunlight entering through the window and fell on the soft skin of adrikas face, making her natural beauty increasing few times more. For any other person would definitely think that her face looked no less than angelic at that moment.

Slowly peeling her eyes open, a gush of freshness engulfed her, bringing a light smile on her face. Uttering a short prayer she slid down from her bed and went on doing her morning chores.

On the other side of the city..

Devaanshs pov:

Today my mood is exceptionally good. I am really looking forward for todays exhibition and meeting her of course. A slight grin adored his face. Standing on his balcony, he was viewing the whole city with a certain freshness in his eyes. He along with his family lived in one of the most costly buildings in Delhi. It made its way to best selling magazines under the top most residencies in Asia, a few times.

He might have introduced himself as an art teacher to adrika but unknown to her, hes also a businessman who has helped his father to build such a huge empire which stands strong as the successful and richest corporation throughout Asia and all over the world adore them for their strong beliefs and principles - The Eagle Corporation.

The reason for not being so popular and across all magazines, is that he has always worked behind the mask. From providing ideas to expand their business to making sure no one crosses them, everything was sincerely handled by him. Being the eldest of the family he has always fulfilled his duties but also didnt forget about his passion. He teaches art in the college whenever hes free. Yesterday was some similar kind of day.

My dad has always taught me that if you love someone, you cherish and protect them. But looking at her all my rationality flows out of the window. It has been mere 3-4 hours since I met he, but I am already craving to get a glance at her.

Walking down to the dining table, I saw my whole family had already gathered and waited for my arrival. I love the system of sitting together and having a nice family time. Well of course it was an order from my dearest granny and mom that the family should be present together for breakfast and dinner. I sat there after wishing everyone, and the rest of the meal went on by discussing business, politics and other matters.

Few hours later.

I was waiting in the exhibition hall for adrika while people were congratulating me for my painting.

             ( imagine it as dev's painting)

After some time, I saw her walking towards me, cladded in a beautiful mini skirt and spaghetti top, hair straight and open with minimal makeup. I couldnt even tear my eyes off her, that's how mesmerising she looks. She is looking so tempting at this point that i literally have to adjust my pants as i can already feel a dent. Only she can have this effect on me, I chuckled on my thoughts.

After the exhibition was over, I went to a secluded room in the place to attend an important call. It was really irritating for me, as I still didnt have the opportunity to talk to adrika. After finishing the call, I turned back only to see that she was coming in the room by pushing the door open.

"Oh i couldnt see you over there so I personally came here to congratulate you. You really did a great job Dev, I am really looking forward to more of your masterpieces" she said while chuckling. But my mind was stuck on the nickname she gave me dev, a jolt of electricity ran through me hearing it after it rolled off her tongue ever so smoothly.

Realising what she said after some moments, I quickly began to apologise, when I cut her off by saying its absolutely fine and in fact I would adore every name that you would call me with. Hearing this, her cheeks turned a brighter shade of pink and the only thing i wanted to do was bite them. She excused herself and was about to turn and leave when accidentally tripped off by hitting her leg at the side of a table. Before she could fall down, I quickly grabbed her waist and lifted her upwards. In this process her chest was pressed against mine and breathes got mixed. Slowly when she opened her eyes, I got another glimpse of those honey-brown pairs of jewels.

Realising our position, I wasnt able to hold more, looking into her eyes I silently asked for my permission. Upon not seeing any resistance from her I slowly captured her petal like plump lips into my rough ones.

Adrikas pov:

I felt his warm lips on mine and a rush of adrenaline ran through me. At that moment all my rationalism flew out of the window. All I wanted to do is to stay like this forever. It didnt feel wrong. Our tongue fought for dominance and I, being stubborn, was not letting him enter. A yelp came out from my mouth as I felt a burning sensation on my butt. (He literally spanked me!!) Taking this opportunity, he shoved his tongue inside my mouth, tasting every bit of it. After a few moments when both of us were out of breath, we stopped and joined our foreheads taking deep breaths.

⚠️Mature scenes ahead

Suddenly Dev pushed me on the door softly, locking it in the process and held my hands above my head with his one hand and the other one grabbed one of my ass cheek, (this guy certainly has an obsession with my butt!) and started leaving a trail of kisses from my jaw to throat earning a few moans in the process.

And as if those boosted his ego, he went to my soft spot and harshly bit there and sucked it to sooth the pain. At that moment i wasnt able to stand any more and would have surely fell if he was not holding me tightly. I was so engrossed in the feeling that I didn't notice he had made me sit on one of the nearby tables and worked his way to my panties. Since i was already wearing a skirt, it made his work easy and nor did i protest. Tugging the panty down, he softly caressed my core with his cold fingers and suddenly inserted one of his digit inside. A loud moan escaped from my mouth at the pleasurable feeling.

I could see a devilish smirk on his face as he slowed down the pace of thrusting. Frustrated i said please, please what my little bunny? came his counter question. P..pleaplease faster '' I somehow managed to speak. And then I felt his fingers moving more vigorously inside of me and flicking my clit with his thumb at the same time. The sensation was too much for me and within a few more thrusts, I exploded on his finger. It was so strong that I couldn't stop shaking for a good minute.

I know I can regret it later but at the moment it felt so dirty yet so right!!

So how was it besties?? I hope you all enjoyed  the hot scenes(😏)....I have kept them subtle for now but it would be a lot more in the upcoming chapters.

Also if y'll liked the chapter then please vote for it and follow me to know about further updates!!

Till then take care 😘❤️