Tell The Truth(18+)

Hello besties, happy new year.....may this year be full of surprises and success for y'all. Enjoy reading!!!

Third person pov:

"Not before I take my return gift" dev said smirking to adrika. Adrika's breath has already laboured and because of the cold surrounding, goosebumps appeared on her skin. "B..but we ar..are in open dev" she somehow managed to speak while stuttering. "You think I would let anybody see what's mine? They have to bid goodbye even if they did by mistake " dangerously saying this, he planted a soft kiss on her jaw.

A shiver ran through her spine listening to his threat. Even if she believed that her dev couldn't do any such thing but then again she had a second thought on her trust regarding this.

As soon as she opened her mouth to ask further questions, a pair of warm, rough lips came upon her delicate ones. He passionately kissed her. Adrika was shocked at first but soon a gasp left her lips when dev lightly squeezed her tits and taking this as an opportunity, he shoved his tongue inside her.

Tasting every corner of her mouth and molding their tongues together, he sucked her whole mouth like a hungry Animal who didn't have their meal for a long time.

When she fell short of breath, they both parted. Adrika gulped seeing the eyes of dev filled with desire. A sudden rush of excitement washed thorough her.

Dev started leaving a trail of wet kisses from her Jaw till crook of neck earning a series of moans.

As if her each moans encouraging him to go more wild, started sliding her gown from her shoulders and continuing kissing her there.

Slowly both of them were naked under the starry night and as if the soothing breeze was covering them like a blanket.

Dev spoke, "you are the most beautiful woman I have seen till date my adu!! It's been only a month and feels like I can't breathe without you. My days and nights have been occurred by you"

Adrika opened her eyes hearing this and saw that his gaze holds adoration, passion and a certain level of madness. For unknown reasons, she always felt that his love for her is on another level.

It's not something healthy but still she can't come down to not love him. Somehow she always felt loved and cared by him. Being his one of the most important person in life makes her feel proud about their relationship.

"You seem to be lost bunny, let's make you forget the world today" he smirked. A blush crept on her face listening to this.

Kissing all her body slowly and sensually, he reached near her core and gave it a long lick. Her body jerked upwards but his hold kept her in place.

She felt like seeing stars and a euphoric feeling washed through her. Pressure started building in her lower abdomen and a urge to release became more heavy as a result of his constant licks.

"De...dev..am so ne..near..." and suddenly dev stopped making her jerk open her eyes with a frustrated look "why did you stopped?"

He chuckled lowly and said "desperate much huh? Well for that you have to beg me bunny"

Not able to hold herself for a long time she finally gave up and begged "please please"

"Please what bunny?"

"Let me come!!" She cried out of frustration.

But soon it turned into moaning as Dev started to vigorously lick her pussy. Again edging her near to her release, he asked "say whom do you belong to bunny" but adrika could only moan at the feeling.

"Say otherwise I will stop"

"Y..you...you..i...I...belong to you" she somehow managed to say.

"That's right, you belong to me bunny....you are only mine" he said in a possessive husky way.

Hearing all his dirty talks and the heavenly feeling, adrika came on his hand at a heavy force with a loud moan.

Her orgasm was so strong that she couldn't stop shaking for a good minute. After relaxing a bit, dev kissed her temple and wishpered "I love you so much adu. Only I have the right to see you like this and make you feel the immense pleasure."

Saying this he laid beside her and tightly wrapped his hands around her tiny waist. Adrika was already asleep as she was exhausted. Afterall this was her first orgasm till date.

Dev chuckled " you are tired in this much bunny? I wonder what would happen when I will take you again and again in all the positions and all you would do is cry in pleasure and beg for mercy but won't get any ".

Immersed in his own thoughts, slowly sleep engulfed them.

The morning rays directly fell on adrika's face making her open her eyes in irritation. As soon as she looked around her, she realised her situation and crimson red colour covered her face.

She still couldnt believe she made out in open. How much desperate has she become?

In the meanwhile dev also woke up and lightly pecked her cheek. " good morning, what is my bunny thinking this early morning?"

"What if someone saw us and will get to know about our relationship?"

"Firstly, no one will come here as this is my private resort and secondly, if anybody asks then tell the truth to them. It's not like we are doing something wrong!! I am very clear with my feelings for you and so are you. Then why not?"

"I understand dev, but this is not the right way. I have my family to give answers" she stated sadly.

Dev sighed heavily and said " okay if you want then I can send my parents to your house to ask for your hand in marriage. Is it fine then?"

Adrika's eyes shone in happiness and instantly agreed. Then they both got up and went inside to get freshed. 0nce done, they had their breakfast and left for their work. Dev dropped adrika on his way, and got a kiss in return.

H'yall besties....hope you liked the chapter.

Please vote amd comment.

You all are not voting (😔)

It hardly takes any time to vote....please do that.

Until next time take care 😘❤️