Affirmation 🔥🔞

Thankyou so much for the quick response 👀. As promised here's the chapter
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dev's pov:

How could this be fucking possible?
It felt like my worst nightmare has turned true. It was the only thing I was scared of! Ofcourse for not myself. Hell these things can never even touch me let alone scare...but for my dove, my adu!!

That bitch is here. The fucking audacity she has to blackmail me and separate my adu from me!! The urge to do that sin again hits me hard. I was never regretful of my actions and never will be. She was a pain in the ass and so I had to get rid of her in one way or the other.

But she would return was never in my plan. I thought that maybe adu would come to know about the case and misunderstand me, but here that Maya changed the whole picture! I have to take care of her otherwise there would be a lot of problem. She might think that now it's her time but nobody and I repeat NOBODY double crosses devaansh chauhan. And if dared, then that person would straightly go to my customised hell.

My obsession with my adu is dangerous and surely unhealthy. I do love her but that's not it. The bar has already crossed the thin line between love and obsession and it's too late now to rectify it and neither do I want it. There's not a single moment I can imagine of without my dove and Maya had the audacity to think that she can separate her from me.

Even god and death can't separate us from each other. I will bind her soul to me even after death... there's no escape.
The grave sins could be committed by me and I would still not feel an ounce of guilt, that's how strongly I feel for her. I wasn't joking when I said I could do anything for her. I meant it.

Right now I felt something weird, something immense and dark. The urge to feel a connection with her body and claim her engulfed me. I needed an affirmation that she is not going away from me. Panick was surging through me and only me little dove can fix it. Hence I asked for her permission.

My voice came out as a desparate plea. Hell I was begging for it and would gladly do if it comes to my little one.

Finally she gave her permission a little reluctantly. Though I tried to make her comfortable but still she was scared of me. Wasting no time i picked her up in my arms and went towards the bedroom. It's my penthouse and hence no worker were present here without my permission. Once reaching our room I said "strip"

Author's pov:

Adrika's eyes went wide. She never tried these things with any of her partners. Though she was not very sexually active but it's not like she was a holy person. She had her shares of experiences just like dev but trying kinky things was never her cup of tea she thought.

"Am I not audible adrika?" She started sweating a bit hearing his dominant voice. Generally he doesn't uses this time with her. "W-what do y-you m-mean?" She managed to ask while stuttering. A dark chuckle escaped from Dev's lips. "Aww my little dove, you are really naive. Let me teach you what does it means" and in no time her cloths were lying on the ground along with the pair of undergarments.

Rather than taking her to the bed, this time dev took her near the wall-length mirror made her stand infront of it. Adrika was too astonished to even say anything and when she deciphered the situation, a red hue covered her cheeks out of embarrassment which looked too adorable and inviting for Dev's eyes.

He gripped her neck firmly making sure to not cut the oxygen supply, he made her look into the mirror. Her back was facing his front. Adrika was fully naked but dev was totally dressed. This fact made her even more nervous and conscious. She glanced at their image on the mirror only to find him looking at her with an intense gaze.

She was totally vulnerable at this point but not to lie, it also made her excited. His fingers slightly grazed her nipples up and down few times before pinching one hard. A loud shriek left her mouth at the act and wetness instantly pooled in her south. "Look into the mirror adu, look carefully. Who can see you like this? Who can make you this much vulnerable? Hm?" He huskily asked her her ear while gently stroking her nipple which he just pinched.

Her breaths laboured with the tension around. Upon getting no reply, he slapped her one boob hard and unannounced. She instantly moaned in pain "annhhh...p-please it h-hurts" tears  stream down her cheeks, she pleaded timidly. "Then you must answer in first attempt. UNDERSTOOD?" His voice boomed in the entire bedroom and adrika flinched "y-yes yes" she somehow managed to utter.

"Good now answer" licking her lips she replied "only you c-can" earning a dark chuckle from him. Patting her head gently he released her from his hold only to pick her up and throw on the bed. Due to the force her boobs jiggled few times earning immediate attention from dev. Wasting no time he took out a handcuff from the side drawer and tied her both hands together with the headboard. Before she could protest he blindfolded her as well and came towards her ear, "have a little faith on me dear. An intense pleasure is accompanied by a little pain. I am gonna take you to heights of pleasure tonight".

Adrika laid there all hot and bothered waiting for his next move silently. Few moments later she felt a sharp pain on her pussy which turned out pleasurable after few more strokes. He had a flogger in his hands and was hitting her body with it. After some time, her body shook uncontrollably as the pleasure was becoming too much, so he stopped. He looked at her form with dark eyes. Red cheeks with tears, parted lips, chest heaving continuously and welt marks all over the body. It gave him an immense sense of control over her. His dominant beast was proud to no extent.

His obsessive ways were lethal. When it came to adrika, no matter how much he tried to tame himself but failed to do so. She was like a drug to him which got dissolved in his blood and now it's fucking impossible to take it out. There's no cure for it. Looking at her petite, helpless form made him more hard than ever.

                        🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🎐

So how was the chapter? Dev's madness for her is increasing day-by-day.

I couldn't include the whole smut part as it would be very long so it will continue in the next one.

Also a big thankyou for this much love on the previous chapter. Tumlog k liye ittttaaaa Sara pyar🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Next vote target: 15

Do complete it jaldi jaldi if you want the update.

Until next time 😘❤️