The Confession

Hello besties, hope your day is going well. So here's another update, enjoy!!!

Adrikas pov:

I was still panting for breath after our heated session when he gently grabbed my chin and made me look into his eyes. His gaze held tenderness, adoration and a burning passion. He said "I really wanted to say this to you when I first saw you, but couldnt muster the courage" slightly chuckling and continued, "I have fallen for you so hard and was mesmerised by your aura, it feels like I am unable to breathe in your presence. I have never seen any gorgeous and beautiful woman at heart until now after a few seconds of pause he confessed Will you be my rooh till eternity?"

And there my breath hitched, undoubtedly I felt a strong attraction towards them, but confession? Am I still ready for this? Do I want this? Despite so many questions, i replied yes" and the happiness i saw in his eyes, i swear just like a 5 year old got his favourite toy.

Devaanshs pov:

At this moment my happiness knew no bounds. I literally wanted to scream and declare to the world that she belongs to me from now on. I hugged her tightly and showered kisses all over her face and said you dont know how happy i am today, you really made me the happiest man ever alive rooh.

She stared at me amused, maybe as I called her with this new nickname. Honestly I was never this cliche man who believed in puppy love and sweet romance. But Adrika changed it. Whenever I see her the urge to call her with a sweet endearment builds up. But my obsessive and possessive side is still unknown to her. I keep my dear ones always with me at any cost. It is a very dark side of mine that she doesn't have to encounter until and unless she or anyone else triggers it. Still I asked her think about it once again, if you give consent today then you will be bound to me till eternity. No one will be able to take you away from me, i am a very possessive man adrka "I slightly warned her.

Authors pov:

As soon as Dev finished his line, a shiver ran down her spine, for the way he spoke to her. It was a deep and husky voice, not lying a scary one as well. It was the first time she witnessed such a serious situation with him. As if he was not the same calm and gentle man she met at the institute yesterday. She was definitely scared but was also thrilled. And with a sudden boldness she replied, "of course mr.dev i know what i am getting into and would love to spend all of my life with you."

Upon hearing her, he thought, "you definitely dont know what you are signing up for rooh. Even if you have rejected me today, then also I would have found a way to bind you to me. Afterall you were meant to be mine." But soon he plastered a smile on his face and again kissed her thoroughly to which she reciprocated with the same passion.

It was late at night, when they both came out of the room and saw everyone already left the place and only they were left. Walking towards dev's car he said "where are you going alone at this late, come let me drop you." After a little persuasion, they left in his car.

It was a beautiful ride to her home. There was silence in the car but it spoke volume. Both of them found peace in each others presence and stayed silent. Upon dropping her safely, he drove towards his place.

Freshening up, he laid on the bed and switched on his phone. Soon a smile crept on his face seeing her goodnight message. Replying to it, he was about to keep his mobile, when he noticed the date. Devs face again became serious and black clouds started to form in his mind. He still remembered that date. The dreadful incident that turned his life upside down.

Suddenly a thought crossed his mind, what if Adrika comes to know about this dark secret? How will he justify himself? Hell she wouldnt even hear him. What if she left him after that? No, that was not even an option. Nobody could ever take her away from him. If someone tries, he wouldnt hesitate to show them hell. A scary psychotic glintch passed through his eyes. He will not let her know about his incident at any cost, dev swore to himself.

Hmm....so finally they confessed to each other 😏. When dev said he's obsessive and possessive, trust me it's really dark ☠️....well with time y'all will come to know😉

Also please suggest me a ship name for my couple please....🥺🥺

So how was the update lovelies?? If you guys liked it please vote for it and follow me for updates. Until next time, take care!! 😘❤️