A Shocker

First of all thank you to everyone for your support and love, so grateful to each and everyone ❤️

Dev's pov:

I was sitting in the office between a pile of files as usual but the only thing that's not usual is my adu's  ignorance. It's the first time in my life somebody has affected me this much!! I literally can't concentrate in my work because of her. Never thought this day would come but see, now I am waiting for her one message like a love sick puppy.

Not just puppy but I can become a total dog for her if she wants. Huh!!

My trance broke when the cabin door flew open and my lovely (note the sarcasm) brother barged inside unannounced. I swear this adrakansh will get a nice beating from me someday.

Adrakansh's pov:

Woah brother relax!! Before you plan my funeral let me tell you I want only Lillies on my dead body and no toxic relatives allowed. The food should be continental and last but not the least, butterscotch ice-cream in the dessert is must.

My brother looked at me with a bored expression. It really hurts!! I sighed dramatically.

"Why did dad refuse to give you money?" He asked. I looked at him with wide eyes. "How do you know?"
"Well you are my brother and as much as I don't like the fact but can't deny it"
That was so rude of him.

"Fine just stop roasting me. I spent all the money previous week and now I am a beggar. Lend me some please?" I asked with a pouty face.

"Yuck!! Stop doing it otherwise I will make sure to make you sit on the road. And what about the works I gave you day before yesterday?" He asked seriously.

"I have already finished it almost but today I want to go with my friends, so I  will update you with everything tomorrow ". "Fine but remember you are going to Bangalore day after tomorrow, so make sure to prepare with the necessary documents "

"Yes ofcourse I will but for now if you would give me the money I will be really thankful to you, my lord" I said again dramatically to which he only sighed before picking up his phone and typing something.

Seconds later my phone pinged with a message that the money is received. Mission accomplished!

"Okay I will see you tomorrow then and please tell ma I will be late today" with that I turned around to leave not before poking him a bit. Hehe

"Waise meri hone Wali bhabi hai toh bohot sundar, jaldi karna bhai kahin koi or na baazi maar de" I winked at him and ran from there within seconds before he could hit me with the paperweight. Irritating him is so much fun!!

Dev's pov:

I kept looking at the door wide eyed. How the hell this brat came to know about her? This spoiled prince would surely go to hospital because of ke one day.

And when I say he is a prince, I mean it. Ansh has got everything from childhood even before asking for it. He is the smallest one in the house and we all love him. But one thing our parents taught us was to be humble and always believe in hard earned money rather than enjoying hereditary property.

He may look so spoiled but has a great capability in the business field. Ansh's power of grasping something and providing a solution to it is very impressive.

He even does all his works very diligently and accurately. But the only thing is, he has his own way and conditions of working. One should cooperate with him for better results.

Even his nature is also sweet. But what about me? When will I get my adu's attention? Seems like I have to do something about this.

After a few moments I came up with an idea. With a winner like grin, I again started working, waiting for the night to come.

Author's pov:

The live show went on and the whole team was engrossed in their work to ensure the smooth delivering of the work. Various national and international news channels were telecasting the show.

It was about the art and culture of India and its related topics. The whole question module was provided to aadrika and she was conducting according to it.

While interviewing maya, she got to know more about her. What she does and her goals and aspirations for the upcoming years.

Towards the end of the interview aadrika asked her, "so is art the only reason you arrived to India?" to which maya answered in an esoteric tone, "perhaps not the only reason but I have one more and that is to meet someone special"

Aadrika found it a bit mysterious and couldn't hold herself from asking more about the person. "Well I can't say the name but the person has played a significant role in my life and hence its time for me to pay the debt or atleast try to" maya said with a smile.

Aadrika could clearly feel that the smile was not a genuine one but more like a hidden promise. Wrapping up the show, she went into her cabin to complete pending work.

Meanwhile maya entered her cabin to which aadrika greeted her and offered a seat. "Well you were doing really well back there at the interview and I would love to know you personally"

"I would love to know you personally" maya insisted. After a few conversations they retired to their respective works.

How was today's update? Finally introduced dev's beloved brother😂
Did you found their bond entertaining ?

The next chapter is going to be 🌶

So if you want the chapter then do vote jaldi jaldi 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

Until then stay happy and safe 😘❤️