Not-so happy old days

Author's pov:

The morning rays fell on the couple who were busy cuddling each other in sleep. Forgetting every problem of the world, dev and adu slept peacefully. Gradually their sleep broke and that is when they noticed it was already 8 in the morning.

"The hell dev, we slept for so long. OMG if somebody came here now and saw you..no no no! It would be a great problem" adu kept blabbering in panic but suddenly got interrupted by a pair of lips.

Dev kissed her with so much passion as if it was his favourite thing in this entire world. Their lips moved in sync creating wet sounds and their salivas getting entangled with each other's. It was a messy kiss.

Finally it stopped when they were out of breath. Adu instantly pushed dev on the bed and got up to get ready not before glaring at him. "I am going to freshen up and when I come out i want to see you gone from here". Without even glancing back she straight away went inside the washroom.

After half an hour she came back in the room only to see that dev was not there indicating he went back to his house. Bit soon a smile adorned her lips when she found a beautiful dress and matching jwelleries resting on the bed.

She understood that he must have chosen this for her. But what surprised her even more was that he even selected her sandals and a little note lying beside it.

She went towards the note and read it. It says, "hey beautiful, i can even imagine how etheral you would look in this dress. Do were my choices and make my eyes blessed😉". A small chuckle escaped from her lips looking at his drama.

After getting ready, adu clicked few pics of her and sent it to dev and without waiting for any reply she shoved the phone inside her bag and went towards the dinning table.

Adrika's pov:

Currently I am sitting inside the car with my stone faced boyfriend who is not even glancing at me properly. What an asshole!!

"Don't you think you should complement your extraordinarily smoking, sizzling hot talented girlfriend?" I asked wiggling my brows.
The corner of his lips twitched upwards but soon he masked it with his usual cold face.

What the duck!?

These men surely have some problem in expressing them. But nevertheless i am also 'THE ADRIKA' - huh! "Fine if you just keep mum, I have other people to admire too" saying this I was about to ask the driver about complementing just to tease him but before I could have said anything, a strong grip on my waist pulled me black and i colided on his strong chest.

"Settle your pretty ass over here if you don't want your makeup and dressed to be ruined before the party" he hissed near my ear making me sweat and clench my thighs together. Uh- shouldn't have teased him this much i guess. Soon we reached the cafe that was decided mutually where we would meet and went inside.

Upon searching her, I found her sitting at a corner table with back facing us. I gradually approached her with dev. The moment she noticed is, she stood up to greet us with a warm smile. I happily greeted het back and then she forwarded her hand towards dev. "Long time dev, didn't knew you were here" she said with a smile making me frown.

"You guys know each other?" I asked being puzzled. "Ofcourse we do. We studied in the same art college. Those were such good old days....or maybe not for him I guess" she referred to her hands which were still stretched out for a handshake. I glanced back at him and saw that he was freezed as if he saw some ghost infront.

It was becoming such an awkward situation so to normalise it, I slightly shook him and gestured him to greet her as well. Few seconds later he just gave her a curt nod. What's wrong with him today? As the time flew we discussed many things with each other and talked a lot.

Maya seemed so normal but on the other hand dev didn't utter a single word. Forget him saying anything, he literally didn't have a single drop of water. I made a mental note to ask him later. He was surely not well. As our dinner came to an end, we bid each other goodbye and left.

Before reaching for the car door handle, I was suddenly spinned around and dev took hold of my neck slamming my back on the door in the process. It was so sudden that couldn't even react to what happened. It took me several minutes to understand. Why would he do that out of the blue? "Where the fuck did you meet her" he shouted so bad that I flinched badly.

"I told y-you dev she was the o-one that I interviewed that d-day". I couldn't help but stutter and his red eyes and veiny forehead didn't help much either. Taking few deep breaths he shoved me inside the car and slammed the door shut. He then came to the driver's seat and ignited the engine. The drive was silent and so fast that I prayed for my life.

The car halted and that is when I noticed I was near his penthouse. Without saying a single word he pulled me out and towards his house neither did i resist. Once we were inside dev pushed me by the near wall and said "I really need to you today little dove, right now. Please don't stop me please".

My heart ached hearing him this desparate. I could understand that he needs me today. But I was hell sacred. He is angry, what if he hurts me? "I could never do that adu. Apni Jaan ko bhi koi nuksan pohuchata hai kya?" (Does anyone hurt their own lifeline?) he asked gently. He can definitely read my mind like an open book. Getting a little courage after hearing him, i agreed.

                     ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆  ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

Hey besties...so finally dev and Maya met 😈

What do you guys think made dev so disturbed? What their past is hidding?

Next chapter will contain Dev's pov and steamy content!! So if you all want that then do vote.

Vote target : 10 and it's really less. Many of you read the chapter doesn't vote. I know you guys can do it.

Until next time 😘❤️