A glimpse of his possessiveness

Yarr besties, why you all are not commenting anything?😔

Am glad it's 1.04k reads now but also please vote and comment....pretty please?🥰

Aadrika's pov:

Ever been in a situation where you feel it was better to not wake up this morning? Well it's exactly what I feel right now. Everything is going against me from the start of the day and I absolutely hate it!!

I don't know how dev came to know about this proposal but all I wanted right now is a little bit comfort and that's the reason I came running here. But seems like I have to calm down this raging bull of a boyfriend first.

But the appearance I saw of dev today was anything but normal. I usually like him rough and tough but if he becomes so insecured over small things then it would be difficult for me to handle him.

My trance broke when I again heard his hoarse voice "you know dove that I have thousands of ways by which I can teach you the only name to remember is mine? Do you want to see them?"

Okay I know this is the wrong situation to feel, but oh my freaking God!! He sounded so sexy and hot. A part of me knew that he would never do something to hurt me and that's the reason I don't feel uncomfortable with him.

"Seems like you still don't pay attention when I speak" he chuckled. "You really have been a bad girl dove and you know right bad girls get punishment?"

And there went all my confidence. "What do you me...mean?" I asked while stammering a little. " it's not my fault they came unannounced at my home. And more over I already informed them that I don't want this relationship "

Dev asked, "the thing you should have told your family and that bastard is you have a boyfriend and belong to him. Seems like I have to take care of this matter now".

Now it started to irritate me a bit that his constant habit of proclaiming me as 'his' as if I am some sort of property he is claiming over. " dev I am not some kind of property you are claiming as yours. I have my own choices and freedom in my life". Dev got all this wrong and asked a bit dangerously, "are you saying you want to marry that bastard and breakup with me? You want to become his wife?"

The last word he wishpered in a low and evil manner that had I not been so close to him, I couldn't have heard what he said. His tone alone is sending shivers in my whole body.

Now it seems a better idea to shut my mouth but ofcourse THE GREAT AADRIKA has to open her dumb mouth in all the wrong situations!!

"You really need a lesson dove" by saying this he grabbed the back of my neck and slammed me down on the handrest of the couch nearby. I was too stunned to react and my position was such that now my butt is high up in the air and my face down in the couch.

Not giving me enough time to process anything, i felt my skirt which I was wearing being rolled up to my stomach.

Dev's pov:

I was too angry at her and the situation now. Why didn't she just said about our relationship. All this could have been avoided then. The thought of her being in some bastard arms, alone is enough to burn the living shit out of me.

Adu is mine all mine. Nobody can change this fact, hell she herself can't change it. She won't be freed from me in this lifetime or the seven births. I will do everything to keep her with me. She doesn't know till now that she was destined to be with me and I am not letting her go. The lengths I can go for this girl is crazy but she doesn't need to know that otherwise my little dove will be scared of me and that is the last thing I want.

Right now I just want to remember a good lesson that in future she won't let anybody come near her.

"What are you doing dev?" came her fear stricken voice. Oh my little dove!! Sacred by this much only? "I am going to spank you and you will be going to take that like a good girl or things will be hard. And count after each strike"

"Dev please not here it's your office...ahh!"

Spank!

"Count or else it will start all over again" and I mean it. " I will n..ouch!!"

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!...one

Sniffling she started.

Like this I made her count till forty. By the time I finished she was sobbing and merely able to stand on her feet. Had I been not holding her, she would have fell on the ground. Straightening her, I corrected her dress.

"You are such a devil" she said hiccuping. "I was not even at fault still you punished me. I hat----" I didn't let her complete the sentence by slamming my lips on her and kissed her in a punishing way. "Never ever utter those words from this pretty mouth of yours, understand aadrika?" I asked in a strict tone.

As a result she cried more while nodding a yes. I sighed heavily and sat on the long sofa with her on my lap, while she continued crying and wiggling to get out of my grip. Like hell I am going to leave her.

Glancing at the clock, it was already afternoon and  o ordered lunch for us In my cabin. I kept feeding her while she kept her gaze on her lap not uttering a single word. With red cheeks and nose, lips forming into a cute pout, she looked like a fucking temptress. But this is not the right time so control.

After feeding her, I personally went to drop her at her home and came back to office. Right now it was 9 p.m and I have almost completed my work here. But an important work was still left. A cruel smile adorned my lips as I thought about the place I was now going to. Quickly picking up my coat and keys I sat inside my car and started the engine. Seems like this night is going to be fun!!

What fun do you think is going to happen?😏

1093 words and another chapter updated but still no comments.

Answer honestly please, are you guys not liking the plot? If so please do let me know. Your comments are very helpful for us authors.

I again request y'all to vote and comment on this chapters. It takes a lot of time to think and write it in the form of story. Please acknowledge the efforts🙏🏻.

Until next time, stay happy and safe 😘❤️