Missed me?

Still many people have not followed me (mujhe kya....your loss🌚)

Happy reading !!

                           。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Author's pov:

Adrika returned home after finishing her work in the office. It was already 10 p.m so after freshening up she had her dinner.

Post dinner her family retired to their rooms and so did she. Changing into a satin short night suit, she glanced outside the window to witness the beauty of the moon.

It was a full moon night as a result the earth got blessed with its light. The city glowed under the moonlight. As if it is one of the peaceful nights the anyone has witnessed.

The sky was decorated with bright stars some of which were twinkling, making its presence known among the other numerous ones.

The cold breeze was hitting her face making her open hairs flow in a very subtle manner. The outside view is so serene that one could look at it for hours without getting tired.

After some time, she came back near her dressing table to finish her night routine. Adrika was nearly finished with her work when she was startled by someone's voice "missed me little dove?"

In an instant she turned around only to find dev standing at the side of the window leaning on it.

Adrika's pov:

Only I know how much effort had to put to not shout and let my parents know that this shameless man has intuded in my room.

"Dev what are you doing here? Its already 12.30!!" i exclaimed. Though I demanded an answer from but I couldn't refrain myself from checking him out from head to toe.

He wore a green t-shirt with black sweat pant. Even in the most simple dress, he managed to look effortlessly handsome. His broad physique was clearly shown from the shirt.

I wonder how his abs would feel beneath it-----stop!! From when I became this shameless, just thinking about sex?

Perhaps from the time you saw him!! Mocked my sub consciousness.

"You can eye fuck me later buttercup" his voice broke my trance. "What's with you and your nicknames? They literally change everyday!" i retorted back at him.

He can't just do something like that and come to me acting like everything is fine between us huh bastard!

"I can call you whatever the fuck I want" he said so nonchalantly as if he bought me from some market and now I am his property. The fucking audacity.

"No you can't because you have no right. You don't control my life Mr. and don't even think of ordering me around " i bursted as I couldn't control myself anymore.

He cocked his eyebrow and an evil smirk creeped onto his face. At that moment I understood that he is upto something for sure. Taking slow predatory steps, he came near me and leaned forward until his lips were touching my ear lobes.

"Correct! I don't own you but you my dear definately have an effect of mine" he said oh so seductively and I could feel the smirk against my face. But o won't be able to deny this fact that he affects me so much that sometimes it's unhealthy.

Suddenly he pushed me and I could feel the soft matress beneath me. He pushed me on the bed. Hovering over me, he directly stared into my eyes as if trying to intimidated my soul and bind it with his. His every feature when with me is so intense that it makes me scared sometimes.

The way he would look at me, with those mismatched pair of orbs filled with passion and madness, as if could be possible, he would keep me only for himself, away from this world.

"What are you thinking so much adu?"

the way he gives me those endearments makes my stomach twist and turn.

And without thinking much i blurted out "what if I leave you someday?". His eyes instantly darkened and a serious expression overtook his beautiful features. The vein on his forehead popped out to an extent where I thought it could burst at any moment.

After a minute of silence he spoke "then I would bring the fire of hell out and burn this world down until you come to stop me. And once you come back my little dove remember that I would cage you forever even if you would beg me to leave you." He said all this with clenched jaw and red eyes.

His voice lowered to such a level that have we not been in such a close proximity, i would have never heard that. It gave me chills down my spine thinking the amount of madness he holds for me. "So it's better if you don't think about such shitty things" he told me and I just nodded.

I tried to lighten the environment and said "by the way, one of my colleagues asked us to join her for dinner tomorrow". "How did she came to know about me?" "I told them as she was quite comfortable to talk with" . After that we did some cuddling session and slept after a while.

                         (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

How was the chapter? Please vote and comment on this chapter.

I have already uploaded the spoiler reel on my Instagram. The link is given in my profile.

And don't forget to follow me there and stay updated.

Until next time 😘❤️