Untamed madness

Dev's pov:

Calmness is the only feeling that i can feel now!! my dove in my arms is the only thing i ever want in my life. Her unique lavender shampoo mixed with i don't know what , but it smells heaven. I can just keep smelling it for the rest of my life. The only problem is she is not reacting, well can't really blame her. It was until in the morning after she left that i decided i would be buying her company.

Reason? now i can't let my curious little feisty kitten go all sherlock holmes and keep searching for the truth. I knew i had to keep her under my surveillance. Also spending an hour without watching her has now became a punishment. And what a good option than to merge our work lives together? These were the surface thoughts i had, but deep down my animalistic desire to claim her wholly is also burning. Be it her personal life or professional one, she should always be near me, her whole focus should be on me and no one else.

Every time she interacts with any of the male employees and sometimes female too, it feels like she had been ignoring me for ages, I know it's downright insanity but i can't help it. If it was possible then, i would have locked her at our home and not allowing her to step out. Her world would be starting with me end with me. The happiness i would get at the sight of waking up to my wife sleeping naked and with a swollen belly carrying our baby, after i gently made love with her the prior night. Her slim body transforming into a cute chubby one due to pregnancy. Whenever she would feel insecure about herself, i would be there to worship her and remind her that she is the most beautiful lady i ever saw. And at night when i would be back from work, she would be breastfeed our another 1year old child, while i softly caress her swollen belly to provide her comfort.

She would be the mother of our babies and MY wife only.

And who said it's not possible? I am going to make that happen very soon!!

Author's pov:

Dev's thoughts were running wild. What he was imagining was morally not right and absolutely psychotic, but who would probably dare to go against him? Adu till date didn't knew that this side od dev exist as well. He very skillfully hid this face so that his little dove never encounters it. According to adrika, dev was a bit possessive but quite mature and an absolute gentleman. She, in her wildest dreams, couldn't think of dev being an animal from inside. Those cruelties, manipulations and grey thoughts were something she was unaware of.

Dev was no fool to understand that adu was doubting him since he spilled some secrets in his sleep. And it's  only normal that she wouldn't let that slip off. But he had already arranged everything to mislead her again. He would mould her every move according to him. Adu would only see the things he wanted her to. Afterall he was one controlling and manipulative man to ever exist! It felt like he has already taken control over her life in his own hands and she was unaware of this fact.

As days passed and their relationship began to grew old, adu unknowingly got entangled in dev's web of lies, deceit and obsession. A place where she would probably never be able to come out of even if she knows everything later on.

However, on the other hand adu didn't find a single clue that would make her suspicion true about dev. It was then when she decided to  let her curiosity go and focus on her relationship with him properly. It's been days since she spent some quality time with him. So she decided to plan a date tonight and made the arrangments accordingly. It was supposed to be a surprise for dev. By the time adrika wrapped up her work, it was already 8 p.m and dev was in the other office today, so she decided to pick him first and then head towards their destination.

She picked up the car keys and went towards the garage. Upon entering the building, she straightly went to his floor taking the lift. No one questioned her as they knew who she was. As soon as the elevator dinged, she rushed towards his cabin not able to hold her excitment anymore, but the scene infront of her made all her excitment flew away........

            🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🎐🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🎐

So? What do you think she saw? Also the next chapter will contain some smut but I am confused that whether I should upload it here or somewhere else?

Please suggest me an idea and also do vote and comment.

Until next time 😘 ❤️